Gelman or Christine

Previous topic - Next topic

Luker11

Hi guy's I have a peyronie's deasise since 2020. My situation is stable. I have a 50ยบ curvature and my peni's left side is completly flattened. I need incision with graph surgery. I know I can do it and I have a call with Prof. Gelman to speak about it. I understood from his word that he his more confident with plication. Can someone suggest me if Dr. Christine usually do surgery with graph than the other surgeon?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Benjamin62

I had spoken to both and decided to go with Christine.   I have Plication and a synthetic GRAFT (note spelling)... in Feb 2020.   At that time Dr Christine was one of only two surgeons who did the graft. The other being doctor Lue in Northern CA.  It's all fixed.
Dr Christine is a skilled and compassionate surgeon... I recommend him without reservation.

Luker11

Quote from: Benjamin62 on June 20, 2022, 08:58:32 PM
I had spoken to both and decided to go with Christine.   I have Plication and a synthetic GRAFT (note spelling)... in Feb 2020.   At that time Dr Christine was one of only two surgeons who did the graft. The other being doctor Lue in Northern CA.  It's all fixed.
Dr Christine is a skilled and compassionate surgeon... I recommend him without reservation.

When did you have surgery and how do you fill the graft? Is your pensi more or leas the pinus you have before the peyronie?

Luker11

Feel*

Sorry for my bed english