Somacorrect VED new to this

Previous topic - Next topic

Patience39

Morning guys, very apprehensive about this.

I am a 39 year old man. Last July, I was noticing changes in my penis. The skin has become very loose, folds in a lot and notice it when I'm sitting down.
I have struggled with errections due to anxiety and sexual dysfunction.
Well so I thought.
But I knee there was something else going on. Erections were becoming less spontaneous and the feeling down there just didn't and doesn't feel normal anymore.

I saw a urologist n Southampton who stated I had early Peyronies disease, but needed to adopt the wait and see approach.
I researched and bought the somacorrect or erect. Not sure which.  ;)
I have followed instructions, using the pump very carefully.  Pumping every 3 seconds. Not holding longer than 5 seconds, but I keep having to stop as after using for days on end, I feel severe pain down below.
My testicles hurt and my penis hurts.

I am fearful I am doing more damage to it, and I open to any advice and guidance from more experienced users on what I am doing wrong and to persevere.
I have come out of a long term relationship due to my anxieties about this.
Of course that doesn't help, but I have noticed the curvature is getting a lot worse.

I also shave, and lube up all the time before and still feel like I am struggling to get into a routine of it without the fear I am damaging my member.   ;)
39 Yr old male. Plaque curvature at 25° last October. VED somaerect, progressively getting worse.

Monty

Hi, think you URO is right, you'r at a early stage and don't know what your penis will finish up look like, if i was you i'd stop the VED session and maybe do some gentle hand traction.

how long of a session do you do,

what size is your cylinder, too big can cores you a problem,
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Patience39

Hi, thank you for the reply..I only use it 10 minutes a day, and the cylinder has 3 Chambers which I am using 2 of them as my penis won't fit in the smaller one.
I do gently massage it.
I think my testicles were being sucked in, so I am using a better technique but still struggling to get use to it and worry I am causing more damage as I am so new to this  
39 Yr old male. Plaque curvature at 25° last October. VED somaerect, progressively getting worse.

beaulieu1008

Quote from: Monty on June 20, 2022, 09:05:27 AM
what size is your cylinder, too big can cores you a problem,

Why and how?

Thanks
60 years old. Peyronie disease since 2020. Upward curve 30 degrees. Thick calcified plaque, dorsal, just beneath glans. 2cm wide, 1cm long. No ED. Except soft glans.