News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Previous topic - Next topic

PKFire92

Hello, everybody. Just a quick post to introduce myself. I often come and check out this forum from time to time to see what others can recommend for treating Peyronies Disease and I thought I would just create my own account and be apart of the community.
I want to say I first learned of my Peyronies Disease about 4-5 years ago. Maybe less. Time flies. Anyways, I am a 29 year old male. I've only had a couple sex partners in my life and I don't recall anything that could've caused my Peyronies Disease to start up.
My curve goes to the left and my penis has lost some size from my perspective. it feels weird and tight and curves when i urinate and tenses up afterwards and clinches.

im trying to get back on track with natural alternatives and supplements to take. I know manual hand traction can help and certain supplements like pine bark, coq10, l arginine and so on. I suffer from hair loss and im regrowing my hair but it sucks to also have penile issues when I havent really experienced much sex in my lifetime to begin with. Hope all is well with everybody. hang in there
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

Hey PK! Welcome!

You mention hairloss.... is there any chance you were on finasteride before? I hope not.....

Also, have you tried traction before?

FrankPD

Welcome to the forum!  It's an awesome place to be!  Tons of info and real experiences.  The search tab is on point.

Please take care and all the best!

Frank
I have a girlfriend
Age 47, No injury
Diagnosis January 2022  
Six plaques
Hourglassing when flaccid and semi-erect
Only have my congenital curve
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day 
5mg Tadalafil, Healthy diet
Discomfort/aching sometimes

PKFire92

Never was on Finasteride. I always try to aim for natural alternative solutions. I do manual traction. Counter bending exercises while my penis is flaccid. Also, it's been a while but I usually heat up a rice sock for about a minute and put it against my penis as heat therapy.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions