Read the protocols multiple times and searched the forum, still don't understand

Previous topic - Next topic

Uberman125

The protocol calls for 5 -10 seconds of holding an erection for 10 cycles, this amounts to about a minute per session.
But in the notes of step 1 is says "A. Repeat the above cycles while maintaining a good tight seal with the VED being held firmly against ones body for 5 minutes."

I don't understand this 5 minutes thing when the whole session only takes one minute. I have also heard of others going for 10 - 15 minutes.

I also don't understand how many pumps I should do and how long I should wait between them, right now i'm trying about 3 pumps with 3 seconds inbetween and then holding for 5 seconds at the end and releasing.

I'm also not sure what the best position is best, lying down, standing up, sitting?

I have a SOMAerectStf
Age 24
injured self with a traction device (QuickExtenderPro) on 01/06/22
Upper part of shaft on left side just below the glans lumpy now and seems to be a dent.

chrisaaa7

Hey Iberian, the protocol states 5-10 seconds of holding an erection for 10 cycles which is about a 1-2 min per session. if you look to the right of the protocol is says 10 sessions per day which would lead to a total of around 10-15 min total per day.  
M 21 Los Angeles

Saw Urologist at USC who handles Peyronies alot and he does not believe I have it. Symptoms: soreness in flaccid state, glands do not engorge, 2 very small. indents, slight girth loss( last 2 might be mental),ED for 2.5 years

Uberman125

Where are you seeing this? The protocol explicitly states one session a day.
"SESSION: A period of time using the vacuum erection device. This protocol calls for ONE session each day."
Age 24
Upper part of shaft on left side just below the glans lumpy now and seems to be a dent.

chrisaaa7

Hey man, I apologize, you are correct, I think the way it was displaying on my phone made it confusing and I misread the information.
M 21 Los Angeles

Saw Urologist at USC who handles Peyronies alot and he does not believe I have it. Symptoms: soreness in flaccid state, glands do not engorge, 2 very small. indents, slight girth loss( last 2 might be mental),ED for 2.5 years

Uberman125

Age 24