Homemade traction devices

Previous topic - Next topic

GDC

I think the general consensus is that the traction devices made by medical companies are effective, but tend to be very inconvenient to wear (i.e. you have to be basically sitting the entire time).  I think that if we put our heads together, we could create a device that is far better for peyronies than the ones currently available.  One major benefit of such a device is that each person could make it the right length for themselves.  I feel like much of the cost in producing medical traction devices can be attributed to the fact that they are adjustable, which makes them far more complicated than they need to be.

In my opinion such a device should posses the following qualities:
convenient to use (should be able to be worn while walking and not noticeable in public, and also should ideally be easy to put on/remove),
customizable to each peyronies patient (i.e. if I have a bend to the left, I can construct my device so that it bends to the right thus getting a greater stretch on the area where I need it most),
and easy to construct (no expensive/rare/complicated parts)

The major difficulty is finding a method for attaching it under the head that is solid enough so the stretch can be maintained for a few hours.  A method that I have used involves 2 combs and scotch tape (also have used part of a clothes hanger and scotch tape).  I can't get much of a stretch, but at least my shaft is forced straight for the day.  I'm sure someone out there has some great ideas for this topic

fubar

Buy yourself a size doctor from Amazon. Its cheap 48.00 $.You will be able to acomplish all your goals and what you are asking of a traction device.

Fubar

PS.I wear mine at work,  walking, wore it 8 hours total yesterday with breaks.
You can also buy it from converter lab clothes hanger,  Scotch tape not included!