Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We offer our most sincere condolences to Old Man who lost his wife of 59 years on Monday night to Pancreatic Cancer.   
He is in our sincere thoughts and prayers.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wondering if my life is worth living…  (Read 3116 times)

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
Re: Wondering if my life is worth living…
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2022, 06:49:37 AM »

I don’t think there is a solution because the only way to improve this situation is if a surgeon would do something to the scar tissue. Either remove it, break it up or do something and none of them are willing to do that.

It is very difficult for me to accept because I’ve been through all this for 6 years. I’ve had no life for 6 years and nobody around me really understands how bad it is.

It’s bad enough that I now have a penile implant without all the other issues on top of that. I probably would be able to accept that I have an implant if everything else was fine. I feel like any sexual encounter is going to be disappointing for me and whoever I’m having sex with because I can’t feel anything and I cannot ejaculate.
33yo, single
severe Erectile Dysfunction caused by injury to cs, soft glans, lack of sensation
penile implant: ams lgx 700

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2022, 07:52:17 AM »

I understand man, it's hard to live life without a functional penis.

Why did the surgeon operate when he was aware of the fact that an implant would not fix the issues you still have?

You may be entitled to some insurance if the surgeon gave you incorrect advise (i'm not really sure something to consider maybe?), not that money would make anything better.
33 yrs old
Peyronies for 4 years now
Got better but then got worse
Mild erect curvature but major Loss of girth, dents and significant semi-erect curve
Moderate Erectile Dysfunction
Re-started VED, also using Restorex

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2022, 12:03:41 AM »

What kind of help can I reach out for? Therapy?
I don’t know how talking about it is actually going to solve the issue.

You can reach out to therapy but if you are not willing to open up with your therapist and embrace the reason why you are there, then you won't be able to pull out of that rut.

I’m 33 years old and I can’t have satisfactory sex. And I’m sitting here every day realising that my life is going to be a life on my own. What kind of life is that, really?

Says who? You? Plenty of people already told you that plenty of things about that. Sex is not just penetration, you know that right? But you keep on forgetting that. Conveniently to suit your narrative? Again... rinse repeat? lol You are beyond depressed and i don't even know if you noticed but you have a MAJOR obsessive compulsion about this? You reject any help people people whant to give you and you just want to say time and time again that "your life is not worth living?

Before this, I felt ‘connected’ when I was with a woman. Now I don’t have any of that. Every single thing is a struggle.

Irrefutable proof that your biggest problem is in your head and not in your penis. You just don't understand that even with your penis "fixed up" you would still have issues. You also contradict yourself plenty of times. Almost in every post? You repeat ad-nauseam that you have no feeling in your shaft/head and then right after you say that you can actually feel a hot stream of water. So what is it? feeling or no feeling?

I don’t think there is a solution because the only way to improve this situation is if a surgeon would do something to the scar tissue. Either remove it, break it up or do something and none of them are willing to do that.

If you are not a doctor, how can you say this with so much conviction? How can you say this after you failed to even understand the basics of the procedure you had and the issues it would address and the ones it wouldn't? It is very well known that if your glans doesn't engorge before the implant, it won't engorge after. Why did you not know this? Can i conclude you didn't properly researched things about the procedure you had and then it did not match the expectations you had?
It is very difficult for me to accept because I’ve been through all this for 6 years. I’ve had no life for 6 years and nobody around me really understands how bad it is.

You had no life these past 6 years because you chose to be in this mindset.

It’s bad enough that I now have a penile implant without all the other issues on top of that. I probably would be able to accept that I have an implant if everything else was fine. I feel like any sexual encounter is going to be disappointing for me and whoever I’m having sex with because I can’t feel anything and I cannot ejaculate.

I don't even know where to start here... YOU HAVE AN IMPLANT! YOU ALREADY ACCEPTED IT! You can have an erection that lasts indefinitely and it is hard too. An erection that will for sure please the girl you are with if you chose to be with somebody. And again you refer to penetrative sex as the "go to" thing. There is more to sex and penetrating and inserting your penis. Get that for once.

I refuse to accept that you had therapy already so many times and nobody referred you to a psychiatrist to be put on anti-depressants. You are in great distress and you need help. And getting help doesn't revolve around repeating the same things over and over again. It is not because you say everyday here that your penis doesn't work like it used too that it magically will and all will be great with you again.

Please Sonny... i beg you... stop this and get out of that mindset. Please. And i will say it again: i am not against you.

Curvekiller94

• Major Contributor
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2022, 01:01:44 AM »

You may want to look into very strong penis vibrators bad dragon makes one that I looked at maybe those would be able to provide more stimulation. I know that that some people think they can help it’s worth a shot. Sorry bro hang in there man this crap sucks Ik. I’m not fully desensatiEd but I am on the top of my gland for some reason and it sucks cuz that used to be very sensitive. I think a vibrator has been helpful to stimulate the nerves not sure though
26 y/o
sex injury that gradually got worse
Hard flaccid, Indentation bottom left close to my body,  mild twist left
28° up 28° Left
official diagnosed peyronies w/pain
Pentox, restorex, l-arginine, cq10, NSAID, tramadol(as needed)
Gf is supportive

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2022, 03:20:07 AM »

You can reach out to therapy but if you are not willing to open up with your therapist and embrace the reason why you are there, then you won't be able to pull out of that rut.

Says who? You? Plenty of people already told you that plenty of things about that. Sex is not just penetration, you know that right? But you keep on forgetting that. Conveniently to suit your narrative? Again... rinse repeat? lol You are beyond depressed and i don't even know if you noticed but you have a MAJOR obsessive compulsion about this? You reject any help people people whant to give you and you just want to say time and time again that "your life is not worth living?

Irrefutable proof that your biggest problem is in your head and not in your penis. You just don't understand that even with your penis "fixed up" you would still have issues. You also contradict yourself plenty of times. Almost in every post? You repeat ad-nauseam that you have no feeling in your shaft/head and then right after you say that you can actually feel a hot stream of water. So what is it? feeling or no feeling?

If you are not a doctor, how can you say this with so much conviction? How can you say this after you failed to even understand the basics of the procedure you had and the issues it would address and the ones it wouldn't? It is very well known that if your glans doesn't engorge before the implant, it won't engorge after. Why did you not know this? Can i conclude you didn't properly researched things about the procedure you had and then it did not match the expectations you had?
You had no life these past 6 years because you chose to be in this mindset.

I don't even know where to start here... YOU HAVE AN IMPLANT! YOU ALREADY ACCEPTED IT! You can have an erection that lasts indefinitely and it is hard too. An erection that will for sure please the girl you are with if you chose to be with somebody. And again you refer to penetrative sex as the "go to" thing. There is more to sex and penetrating and inserting your penis. Get that for once.

I refuse to accept that you had therapy already so many times and nobody referred you to a psychiatrist to be put on anti-depressants. You are in great distress and you need help. And getting help doesn't revolve around repeating the same things over and over again. It is not because you say everyday here that your penis doesn't work like it used too that it magically will and all will be great with you again.

Please Sonny... i beg you... stop this and get out of that mindset. Please. And i will say it again: i am not against you.

Yes, I have a penile implant that would satisfy a girl that I was with IF I had all the other things a penis usually does (glans and cs engorge) because without that, a penis is just very flat, not very pleasurable to a woman at all. The last girl I had sex with I didn’t even feel anything at all.

I can’t even ejaculate during sex and those are the two biggest mental issues that I have, not having the actual implant. I could accept that if everything else worked.

I know sex isn’t just about putting your dick in. But it’s like an uphill battle because I have all of these issues and literally no sex drive (because I feel nothing) so it’s like I’m just going through the motions with no real desire to.

Mentally I do want sex and I remember how things used to be. This is nothing like that.

I have therapy today. I don’t know how it will help but it’s the last thing to try.

33yo, single
severe Erectile Dysfunction caused by injury to cs, soft glans, lack of sensation

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2022, 04:02:29 AM »

Sonny, why did the Doctor agree to do the implant knowing you would still have this condition? I'm struggling to find doctors who will do an implant on me just because of my age.

As advised by others, I guess acceptance is the first key. As hard as it is, life isn't over.
33 yrs old
Mild erect curvature but major Loss of girth, dents and significant semi-erect curve

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2022, 04:10:18 AM »

It was the last option, nothing else worked so they suggested an implant. Trouble is, my injury was in the place that isn’t replaced by the implant cylinders so I still have all of the same symptoms apart from now I have two pieces of plastic in my penis.

Theoretically I could have “sex” like I could actually insert my penis it would just feel like nothing, like I’m having sex with two bits of plastic with no feeling in my body.

It’s difficult, every day is. I feel like I’m missing out on life while everyone else is out there enjoying theirs.
33yo, single

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2022, 04:23:39 AM »

Did the doctors not advise you that you would still have this issue after the implant surgery?

Was your injury to the head? A lot of people here seem to have filled out dents, replaced girth and fixed hourglassing from implants.

Could they ever comment on what was causing the loss of sensation in the head of the penis ?

I cant have penetrative sex atm either so I can somewhat understand what you are going through. It is very difficult to accept that you life may never ever be the same, especially at 33. However, Acceptance is the first step, get your mind right first.
33 yrs old

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2022, 04:15:19 PM »

The loss of sensation is pretty much over the entire penis not just the head, although that will not engorge either.

The injury was half way up my penis but on the underside. It was not replaced or changed with the implant because I can still feel it.

If it was a curve or a dent or something like that and nothing else (no Erectile Dysfunction, no sensation loss etc) I would learn to live with it. But this is too much to deal with. I have took the final step and it still isn’t enough…
33yo, single

Curvekiller94

• Major Contributor
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2022, 06:02:58 PM »

I’m sorry man :/ keep your head up and do what you need to survive. I often think I have it very bad, but then I remember the wonderful people who made life better for everyone who had it much worse than myself. Stephen Hawking couldn’t even talk yet he let made the whole world better. It may not be an easy life but stay strong do what you need to go make it until tomorrow. I’m not saying crap doesn’t suck, it does but we only get one chance man.

Go see nerve doctors. I know they still probably wont be able to help but what if you have a compressed nerve in your lower back blocking your pelvic nerves - surgery would certainly address it if that were the case. Stay strong bud I’m thinking of you. Ik it doesn’t cure anything but I like playing war or racing video games competively and smoking weed. If you don’t do either of those things might be a good time to start both have really kept me here
26 y/o
sex injury that gradually got worse
Hard flaccid, Indentation bottom left close to my body,  mild twist left
28° up 28° Left
official diagnosed peyronies w/pain
Pentox, restorex, l-arginine, cq10, NSAID, tramadol(as needed)
Gf is supportive

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2022, 11:38:03 PM »

The loss of sensation is pretty much over the entire penis not just the head, although that will not engorge either.

The injury was half way up my penis but on the underside. It was not replaced or changed with the implant because I can still feel it.

If it was a curve or a dent or something like that and nothing else (no Erectile Dysfunction, no sensation loss etc) I would learn to live with it. But this is too much to deal with. I have took the final step and it still isn’t enough…

I don’t think it is in my mind as it’s been 6 years since I had the injury which caused all these problems. I can feel hot water but only if it is very hot I can’t feel warm water. I haven’t tried cold water so I don’t know.

All I know is that I don’t feel anything during sex. It is making me depressed to the point where I’m thinking of suicide every day. I’m 33 years old, I can’t imagine living the rest of my life like this.

I am just going to leave this here. So Sonny tells everybody, everyday that he doesn't find life worth living anymore because he doesn't have any sensation.  But turns out, he does have?

So Sonnyjim..... How did your therapy session go?

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2022, 03:40:34 AM »

Sorry man, I know how difficult it is to accept to live with a non-functional penis. You attach it to your self-worth, then you're constantly reminded of it and feel worthless n like life isn't worth living..... Some of us have the hope that an implant may fix us and I guess in your case that hope is gone so you must feel like you're really lost for options and like giving up.

I'm just strugglign to understand why the doctors operated in the first place? People here have had their dents filled out by implants? If you would still have no sensation post implant, the doctors should have told you that ?

It really could be worth investigating whether there some underlying nerve issues as well which could be causing this.

Vitamin B12 and I think ALCAR, have been used in nerve-regeneration studies.

I'm guessing you can't use VED after an implant? I use to get tingling sensations n pain which I believe were nerve related, they would go away after weeks of VED.. Has been known to help with dents etc as well.
33 yrs old

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2022, 05:07:32 AM »

I’m not sure if you can use a VED after having an implant. Some people do but I don’t want to risk damaging it and having to wait to get it replaced (even if it is useless).

Whatever nerve issues there are could only of been caused by the injury because they checked to make sure that it wasn’t my spine or anything like that. The only thing that could make this better is if there could be some sort of healing of the tissue which was damaged but I’m not sure that’s possible.

Do you think taking those supplements could help? 😕
33yo, single

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2022, 05:34:00 AM »

If you google 'Vitamin B12 Nerve Regeneration' - you may find some information that could be useful. They may help, it just depends, it seems like you hve an underlying issue that hasn't been diagnosed.

33 yrs old

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2022, 08:11:29 PM »

Thank you for not answering my post Sonny.

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2022, 06:32:39 AM »

I am just going to leave this here. So Sonny tells everybody, everyday that he doesn't find life worth living anymore because he doesn't have any sensation.  But turns out, he does have?

So Sonnyjim..... How did your therapy session go?

I don’t have any sensation. If I put the head of my penis right under a tap with fast running water I can only feel it when it begins to get quite hot (hot enough to take your hand away) any other time, nothing. I can’t feel anything during sex.

Therapy was ok but it’s all about accepting this - what if I can’t? What if I can’t accept that my sex life is practically over at such a young age? I felt ok while I was there actually getting things off my chest but then as soon as I got home I felt exactly the same way.
33yo, single

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2022, 01:07:30 PM »

So you can feel after all. You just said it. You've also said that it felt good getting things off your chest. Aren't these positive things after all?

Also, was it a sex therapist? If I may ask? Let's take this in strides!

FrankPD

• Voting Member
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2022, 01:26:11 PM »

Life is definitely worth living.

Be well.
Age 46
Always had a downward left slant.
Diagnosis January 2022. No curve. 
Have plaque and hourglassing. 
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day.  Discomfort lingering, good days and bad.

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2022, 08:14:45 PM »

It’s one thing talking about how I feel for an hour and another thing actually living like this day by day. I go through the same things every day and all I really do is work. I can’t actively look for a woman because I don’t feel like I could satisfy anyone in that way, so I’m lonely. The one thing I really want, I can’t have.

How is therapy going to help with that? Because ultimately, I’m on my own in the world. So when I say I have tried everything and nothing has worked, I really have. There isn’t a urologist in the world who can help me improve things.

I have no hope that this scar tissue will shrink or go away. Every day is the same. What is there to be positive about when I have all of these issues at the age of 33?
33yo, single

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2022, 08:30:11 PM »

It’s one thing talking about how I feel for an hour and another thing actually living like this day by day. I go through the same things every day and all I really do is work. I can’t actively look for a woman because I don’t feel like I could satisfy anyone in that way, so I’m lonely. The one thing I really want, I can’t have.

How is therapy going to help with that? Because ultimately, I’m on my own in the world. So when I say I have tried everything and nothing has worked, I really have. There isn’t a urologist in the world who can help me improve things.

I have no hope that this scar tissue will shrink or go away. Every day is the same. What is there to be positive about when I have all of these issues at the age of 33?

Sonny. I mean no disrespect to you, but i wonder if you have some condition that causes this obsession of yours. We have established through repeated interactions on several posts that you:

-have in fact feeling, just not much
-can have sex
-your penis works but you have no sensation
-you have NOT tried everything and there is still plenty for you to try. You just don't go the extra mile, but you think you do.

On top of this, you don't research about treatments to your condition neither your understand fully the treatments you are trying/condition you have. I read ll your posts, and a lot of what you write shows that you need to open up more, feel less hopeless, try EVEN more therapies and stopping with this attitude. If you think that i am going to stop trying to reach out to you and pressuring you into stopping this you are wrong.

Also, you have come this far why not try even other things? When are you getting the viberect? 

I already told you that patients that have injuries in their spinal cord and are literally paraplegic can achieve erections with this, when they don't have feeling in a lot of their lower body and you are not in that position so this is something that you should try out.

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2022, 06:45:57 AM »

Sonny. I mean no disrespect to you, but i wonder if you have some condition that causes this obsession of yours. We have established through repeated interactions on several posts that you:

-have in fact feeling, just not much
-can have sex
-your penis works but you have no sensation
-you have NOT tried everything and there is still plenty for you to try. You just don't go the extra mile, but you think you do.

On top of this, you don't research about treatments to your condition neither your understand fully the treatments you are trying/condition you have. I read ll your posts, and a lot of what you write shows that you need to open up more, feel less hopeless, try EVEN more therapies and stopping with this attitude. If you think that i am going to stop trying to reach out to you and pressuring you into stopping this you are wrong.

Also, you have come this far why not try even other things? When are you getting the viberect? 

I already told you that patients that have injuries in their spinal cord and are literally paraplegic can achieve erections with this, when they don't have feeling in a lot of their lower body and you are not in that position so this is something that you should try out.

I have a penile implant
I cannot feel anything during sex
I cannot ejaculate
The head of my penis doesn’t engorge
I feel no pleasure
I “can” have sex if you mean insert my penis (two cylinders) I can have sex if you mean I can insert plastic tubes into someone.

Nothing I have spent money on works, viagra does nothing, Cialis does nothing, trimix gel barely does anything.

I’ve been to the top surgeons and they say they can do nothing more for me. How have I not tried everything ? I have looked at that viberect thing and I don’t see how it’s going to do anything for me, not to mention it is expensive for something that basically vibrates.

You talk as if I have stubbed my toe or something and there’s nothing to worry about, it will all be ok. Do you think I want to be here posting up desperate crap asking for help? No, I’m supposed to be a man. I’m supposed to be out there meeting people and settling down and I’m looking at a life like this, in my own.
33yo, single

gobbler

• Voting Member
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2022, 07:14:25 AM »

I can totally understand you sonny and I think others at times simplify what is going on for you. they do not understand, the people who swear on implants had theirs and it totally fixed them up, they cannot imagine a situation where they are not satisfied afterwards.  its a very difficult situation, nobody denies this. I think it is invalidating to suggest having sex comes down to being able to insert your penis, the quality and pleasure of sex is the real variable that should be talked about more in that regard. I really hope you find a solution for yourself and I hope for you this solution does not only have to consist of therapy and "palliative care" but actually identifying the root of the problem(this is important in my opinion even if you want to accept it, personally I need to understand what is the cause, what is going on) and doing things to mitigate it. of course either way having a sound mental health state is always important if not just to be able to have the dedication to find the root cause.
diagnosed with peyronies disease in Feb. 2020
mid 20
tried VED without much success, Cialis and potaba
single

Bud luck

• Major Contributor
« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2022, 11:06:12 AM »

Sonny I agree with you, after hearing and reading on this forum how great and safe an implant is but yet now you have all this issues must be frustrating, but at least you can have sex and you didn't get an infection, so is not that bad after all
My first symptoms started early in 2019
I tried Traction device, Pentofixiline, Q10, TRT, L-Argenine, cialis
I have narrowing/dent/hinge on the left side of my shaft
My Erectile Dysfunction is getting worse
Had a PRP shot Aug 2021
I have a girlfriend
Age 46

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2022, 01:35:49 PM »

Sonny I agree with you, after hearing and reading on this forum how great and safe an implant is but yet now you have all this issues must be frustrating, but at least you can have sex and you didn't get an infection, so is not that bad after all

So you read posts on the forum and learn about implants yet, your post is worded in a way that paints implants in a way that ''fix everything and are a cure for it all whilst they are not,  and people on the forum that had implants don't admit it''

Yet, everybody that had an implant and all the information here talks about exactly what they do and the things they don't. Sonnyjim did not fully realize what implants do and don't and that is his fault as well as the doctor's that failed to inform him, supposedly.

So don't paint implants with a bad brush please.

Bud luck

• Major Contributor
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2022, 01:44:55 PM »

But at least you can have sex and you didn't get an infection, so is not that bad after all
[/quote]
Had a PRP shot Aug 2021
I have a girlfriend
Age 46

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2022, 02:55:52 PM »

That does not take away from what I said.

Bud luck

• Major Contributor
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2022, 03:05:30 PM »

I apologized about the previous comment, I just understand how sonny feels that after getting an implant his problems are not solved
Had a PRP shot Aug 2021
I have a girlfriend
Age 46

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2022, 07:21:10 PM »

Regardless of whether I had the implant done or not I still would of been in the same situation it’s just that now I have a pump in my balls. What confuses me is the fact that people have had very gruesome injuries and still been able to function and me with what seemed like a small tear, has all these problems.

In comparison to some other peoples injuries, mine didn’t seem that big of a deal but actually the injury I had seems to be worse than most people on this site. I don’t believe any of the treatments actually work, scar tissue does not go away, as soon as you have it it’s there for good. Unless you have surgery to remove it (which apparently is not doable) none of my problems have improved at all in 6 years. And that is with continuous use of viagra and Cialis and all the other supplements everybody else takes.

After 6 years what hope do I have that this will improve? None.
33yo, single

chrisaaa7

• Voting Member
« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2022, 07:37:57 PM »

I mean this in the nicest way possible but I feel as if this topic has just been on repeat now. We are all just repeating the same things over and over. I understand the situation is difficult, however, I do not think continuing to say how you have no options will change anything. The first thing you have to do is fix your mental state, if that is thru therapy or just improving yourself that should be your first step.
M 21 Los Angeles

Saw Urologist at USC who handles Peyronies alot and he does not believe I have it. Symptoms: soreness in flaccid state, glands do not engorge, 2 very small. indents, slight girth loss( last 2 might be mental),Erectile Dysfunction for 2.5 years

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #129 on: July 03, 2022, 07:40:42 AM »

Sonny,

I really hope you find a way to come through this, I really do. I remember when I first got this condition and my world was just over. Suicide was on my mind and I just felt worthless. I can only imagine what you must feel like having to go through this again and now after trying everything.

Perhaps you could do a post about what went wrong as awareness. Some other guys may be goign through the same thing and have no idea what to do.

Without this forum a lot of us would be lost.. A lot of us would even be taking the advice of some of those Urologists who just tell us its in our head and push us out of their office.

For awareness purposes - I'd really like to understand why the doctor  did the surgery on you, knowing it would make no difference. And also, how your dents did not fill when many people here have had implants and their dents filled.

When you're in a better state of mind, please do a post to raise awareness about what has happened to you to ensure it does not happen to anyone else. A lot of people who don't have access to this forum or who aren't as active on it, may be going down the same path as you.

Wishing you the best.

J
33 yrs old

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2022, 12:25:21 PM »

Sonny,

I really hope you find a way to come through this, I really do. I remember when I first got this condition and my world was just over. Suicide was on my mind and I just felt worthless. I can only imagine what you must feel like having to go through this again and now after trying everything.

Perhaps you could do a post about what went wrong as awareness. Some other guys may be goign through the same thing and have no idea what to do.

Without this forum a lot of us would be lost.. A lot of us would even be taking the advice of some of those Urologists who just tell us its in our head and push us out of their office.

For awareness purposes - I'd really like to understand why the doctor  did the surgery on you, knowing it would make no difference. And also, how your dents did not fill when many people here have had implants and their dents filled.

When you're in a better state of mind, please do a post to raise awareness about what has happened to you to ensure it does not happen to anyone else. A lot of people who don't have access to this forum or who aren't as active on it, may be going down the same path as you.

Wishing you the best.

J

jj: I don't mean this that i am going to say as an offense, as you are free to post and say whatever comes to your mind. But if you see the greater picture on sonnyjim's thread, you realize a few things which are nothing but unfortunate. I have addressed such points that pertain to Sonny on a few posts in this very thread.

I am somewhat angered that instead of trying to reason and push Sonny in a certain direction to.... i don't know.....  wake him up and make him realize what he is NOT doing and what he SHOULD do?  people usually fall into his trap and give him credit on the mantra that he repeats over and over and over to exhaustion.

I imagine i may come across as insensitive and not caring for Sonny, maybe even putting him down and neglecting him. Truth is, he's been for years saying the same things over and over again, shooting in a lot of different directions without a clear plan and just trying things out in hopes they do something that solve his situation, when in reality he doesn't research treatments nor doctors neither he fully understands what he has and what might have caused it.  Think i am spewing BS? Just comb through his post history since he joined the board: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php?action=profile;u=17771;area=showposts;start=450

He was here for years repeating the same things, saying he couldn't live without an erection, saying he tried everything and nothing worked, etc.... disappeared for a long time, came back saying he had an implant and that it "did not solve his issues" and he is yet again, repeating the same things.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,8943.msg92241.html#msg92241

So stop taking it then, and your girlfriend left you because of your dick, ridiculous, she left you because you (probably) stopped being the guy she was first attracted too, funny, caring, self confident etcetera.
And are you equating having a girlfriend with YOUR self worth, again ridiculous.

I am honestly being kind here in saying take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, lift yourself up, exercise, eat well and think of all the positives you have in life, yes, I know sex is very important, so do a lot of research on Erectile Dysfunction and post back on any benefits you experience.

The fact that you have taken less than 10 minutes to respond to my post proves that you are clinically depressed, for sure you are.

Every member who is responding to your posts cares for you, otherwise why would we post??

I have in the past been clinically depressed (was prescribed Prozac)and yes, for the period I was on it life was good, but I was a zombie, so I know and recognise depression symptoms. I was in the darkest, darkest place with depression and was ordered by a family member to get a diagnosis, it honestly saved my life, get to a Doctor who can refer you to a specialist in depression please  :o

It is just unfortunate that he doesn't really listen to anybody.....  i wish he did as there is so much he hasn't tried yet.

alexsan

• Voting Member
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2022, 03:43:59 PM »

Sonnyjim,
                  What about your sexual urges?Do you have them?Have you checked your hormones?Maybe this doesnt
relates to your scar tissue problem,but if you haven't checked your hormones,get it checked
Immediate 40 degree right curve due to injury on 3rd June 2021
Uro diagnosed me with penile injury on 2nd September 2021
Curve came down to about 20-25degree with-massage and cialis daily,after that didnt change

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2022, 10:21:58 PM »

Pfract: I completely understand where you’re coming from. I still feel for him, it’s a terrible condition.

I also feel like he should raise some awareness, there may be members here or people with the same issue as he has that won’t do research and end up in the same position as him.

I’m also curious why the doctors performed the surgery and also how come his dents didn’t fill when other peoples did? I also have dents and so this information is valuable to me.
33 yrs old

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2022, 01:41:13 PM »

Sonny.... Is there anything you want to update everybody that tried to help you on?

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2022, 04:11:33 PM »

Nothing to update really, things have been the exact same for 6 years. No improvement at all.

I’m paying a counsellor privately but I’m struggling with severe depression. Thinking about suicide every day.

To worsen things the girl I went out with at work left me and immediately started dating another one of my colleagues and she hasn’t spoken to me at all since. Which makes me wonder if she found out about my implant or if she somehow hates me because I was a disappointment in bed.

I feel worthless. Really worthless.
33yo, single

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2022, 01:03:29 AM »

have you told your counselor that? what does he/she tell you?

nemo

• Major Contributor
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2022, 04:36:38 AM »

To worsen things the girl I went out with at work left me and immediately started dating another one of my colleagues and she hasn’t spoken to me at all since. Which makes me wonder if she found out about my implant or if she somehow hates me because I was a disappointment in bed.

Boy, one thing I've learned the hard way is a lot of younger girls don't spend any time "between" relationships any more, they go right into another. My girlfriend of 4.5 years and I broke up Feb 4 and by March 4 she was with someone else. I wouldn't take it too personally. Do you feel you were a disappointment, or did you feel OK about it at the time? If you were a disappointment, I'd be willing to bet it had more to do with your attitude than your actual performance. After all, you have an unstoppable boner now (I realize you're not getting the sensation you want, but you still should be able to be a great lover).
50 yrs. old, multiple auto-immune conditions. First episode of Peyronies Disease in 2002. Recurred in 2013. Have now begun a third episode in 2021. Over the years I have tried Topical Verapamil, Iontophoresis, all the supps and Cialis + Pentoxifylline.

20yo

• Voting Member
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2022, 04:17:30 PM »

a girl can leave you/cheat on you even if you have the best dick in the world.
peyronie's sucks but we have to keep our head highs.
you are not worthless. if the girl didn't find value in you maybe you were not compatible
20 yo, Peyronies Disease 2020(55 degrees down) + congenital curve
loss of length, stable erection, sensation. hourglassing
antioxidants, hyaluronic acid injected & oral, maybe Yachia in future
Recently started VED 2x a week
Still wants sex and a relationship

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2022, 08:43:36 PM »

Boy, one thing I've learned the hard way is a lot of younger girls don't spend any time "between" relationships any more, they go right into another. My girlfriend of 4.5 years and I broke up Feb 4 and by March 4 she was with someone else. I wouldn't take it too personally. Do you feel you were a disappointment, or did you feel OK about it at the time? If you were a disappointment, I'd be willing to bet it had more to do with your attitude than your actual performance. After all, you have an unstoppable boner now (I realize you're not getting the sensation you want, but you still should be able to be a great lover).

Yes, you may think I have an unstoppable boner but with no sensation or glans engorgement it’s pretty much like having sex with two plastic tubes. I think I was a disappointment.

Because I have no sensation, I pretty much struggle to even have sex and I don’t really have any desire to do it. My sex drive used to be ridiculous before I got the injury at 27 and it’s pretty much been over since then.

Imagine having no sex life from the age of 27.
33yo, single

Christopher1

• Major Contributor
« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2022, 11:03:48 PM »

Have you tried 3 months of NoFap?

I did this, and it made my dick ridiculously sensitive. I struggled with lack of sensation in the past.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2022, 03:48:39 PM »

I don’t think that will work mate because I’m sure I’ve gone for longer than that before (it’s been 6 years like this) I think it’s more that there is actual damage that’s causing the issue. Scar tissue in a place that basically restricts the nerves function or something like that.

All I know is it hasn’t gotten better no matter what I have done.
33yo, single

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2022, 06:32:29 PM »

The only way to perhaps correct this issue would be to remove the scar tissue and I don’t know if that is possible.
33yo, single

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2022, 10:02:59 PM »

Sonny: i am still waiting for an answer to my post, a bit up above.... Are you going to come around and actually talk about it?

sonnyjim

• Major Contributor
« Reply #143 on: Today at 04:55:52 AM »

Yes Pfract, I am seeing a therapist. It is not helping at all, I spend about £300 a month to have somebody try and convince me that this is OK, when it is not. I will never see it as being OK.

If my old life (before I injured myself) was me at 100%, then this is 1%. 1% being that I can still actually walk, drive, go to work and all the other boring crap but not actually have a proper life like everyone else does.

I barely go outside unless it’s to go to work. Because what is the point? There isn’t one when you think about it. What’s the point in having a nice body, stylish hair cut, new car and everything else when you can’t actually be with a woman?

I bought a rope for £15 but I haven’t had the balls to do it yet. Hopefully one day I will.

Does that answer your question?

Can the corpus spongiosum be repaired? Because that is where the scar tissue is: I keep thinking if a surgeon could just do an incision or something then it would be better than it is now. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking. Anyway, every time I have told them there is scar tissue there they just say “oh it might be blood vessels” or something.

Just because it does not show on an ultrasound. Yet they never have actually done a proper physical examination.

33yo, single
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up