Just injured

Previous topic - Next topic

LESCIAO

4 hours ago I had sexual intercourse during which I had trauma (or perhaps repeated sprains) which led me to read this forum.

Right now I have pain but not a real bruise. I tried to test my erection but I only managed to get a very soft erection.
Being a grower during an erection I have the opportunity to see "my whole penis" and I could notice a crown of hematoma at the base of the penis where I had the bending / crushing.

I also feel that the inflammation is as if it were occluding the urethra, however I can urinate with a slight "friction".

I know that in case of fractures it is possible to act surgically only in the 48 hours following the trauma and, since tomorrow is vacation in Italy, I will have the opportunity to see the urologist only on the afternoon of June 3. The alternative is to go to the emergency room but I don't think they would have me do any kind of imaging without a visible hematoma.
Do you know if the surgical operation is only useful in case of serious fractures with large effusions such as those found on google images?

Thanks for help
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

PeyroniKirai

Hello Lesciao,

I'm sorry to hear about your injury.  This forum is specifically about Peyronie's Disease so it may not be the best place to learn about the treatment of penile fractures.  
I just noticed your post and see that it was quite a while ago but no one answered you.  That's of course for the reason I mentioned, having to do with the scope of this forum.

Anyway, how was your appointment with the urologist?  And now that ten weeks have passed, are you recovered?

Best of luck,
PK
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED