Some improvement :)

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisSuckz

So, I've been using heating pads (the ones for winter gloves) while doing manual traction/counter-bending for several weeks. Last night, I noticed a bit more girth and less of an upward bend with my erection. I still have a ways to go, but it's great to see some kind of improvement. I had done traction before, but I think the added heat is making it more effective. When I see a larger jump, I'll update and post pics.  
Peyronies since March 2020; 90 degree upward, right  (plaque on top, near the middle); lost length: (7 inches down to 5) and girth.
I have tried manual traction, no fap, no sex and Phallosan
Divorced

Joe55s

Hi Losinghope411!

I am glad that you have seen an improvement in your problem. We all should encourage each other in the forum.

In my case I don't feel very well these days. I have bought a traction device because I have serious difficulties to be with my wife. On Monday I also have a blood test to see my testosterone levels and other parameters.

Best wishes!

Joe
Age:55 Diagnosed with Peyronie's disease(two urologists)Without plaque.Curvature 20 degrees right side.No erectile dysfunction.
Treatment seen on the Internet:propolis, gingko biloba, Vit E, Diclofenac topic,bilberry, magnesium chloride Coq Q10(200mg

ThisSuckz

Thanks, Joe!

I'm wishing you the best with your lab results. I can't even imagine the stress of having to deal with this while being married. Please keep me updated.  
Peyronies since March 2020; 90 degree upward, right  (plaque on top, near the middle); lost length: (7 inches down to 5) and girth.
I have tried manual traction, no fap, no sex and Phallosan
Divorced