International patients going to the US

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex83

Hello to all,

After more than 2 years after my first surgery, I think I have made my choice, I am going to have my first surgery revised in the US. After searching and reading a lot on this forum, I have not found any skilled surgeons in Europe

I wanted to know if there were people on this forum who had travelled to this country for their surgery or if you knew of anyone who had!
I think I only read the testimony of Mst who came from Poland.

I wonder if any Europeans or others actually travel to the US for their surgery

It would be interesting to discuss with them and to have their testimonies, especially about travel and insurance!
I know that some American surgeons have a lot of international patients, so if there are any on this forum 😉

Thanks guys
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Gerald12345

If you want to correct a curvature and are not looking for a penile implant you might want to check out Dr. Sven Lahme in Pforzheim. The clinic is specialized on Peyronie's surgeries and has quite a good reputation. However, in Germany it is only available for those with private insurance or those who are willing to pay out of their pocket.
Peyronie's onset in 11/2021. Age 39
Two plaques under the glans. Minimal pain, only congenital curvature.
Tadalafil 2.5 - 5 mg per day + TRT

Alex83

Thank you for your message GĂ©rald, I would like to do a classic plication but knowing that I have already undergone a first Nesbit I would like to choose an expert in revision

The doctor you recommended also does plication?
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Gerald12345

I am not sure to be honest. The homepage of the clinic in Pforzheim is in both english and german. You might just want to check it out.
Peyronie's onset in 11/2021. Age 39
Two plaques under the glans. Minimal pain, only congenital curvature.
Tadalafil 2.5 - 5 mg per day + TRT

Alex83

Hey

Can any of you testify about guys who came to the US for their surgery or some of them did it here?

Thanks ;)
27 yo

Alex83

Hi guys!

Can't anyone answer my original question?

Do you have or know of anyone who went to the US specifically for their surgery?
27 yo

LWillisjr

Sorry, don't know of any example where someone came to the U.S. for treatment.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Alex83

Thank you LWillisJr

I only have Mst's testimony on this forum, so I really wonder where the Europeans on this forum (apart from Kuehhas) go for treatment
27 yo