Multiple Corporeal Incisions Technique for length restoration

Previous topic - Next topic

shrunken_dick

Dear Friends, there is a study published in 2019 which talks about the length restoration in Peronies patients. The study was done on 43 patients, and the average length gain was 2.5 cm, in the range of 1-5 cm. None of the patients in the study had ventral curvature therefore the surgeon did not mobilize the urethra. However, in case of ventral curvature surgeon suggests mobilizing the urethra instead of the neurovascular bundle. No case of glan necrosis was recorded in the study.

I came to know about this technique in a recent video, in which Prof. Ralph was talking about various lengthening procedures. To my surprise, Prof. Ralph did not mention the TEP as a lengthening surgery. Now I truly believe the TEP is not an effective surgery.

Here is the link to the study.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30770074/

If you need the full paper of this study, DM me with your email ID.

29 year old. I was taking 400 Mg spironolactone to treat hair loss. Xanax withdrawal in combination with spironolactone shrunk my penis from 6" to 4".
I am seeking information about the sliding technique.

Hawk

Thanks for the post.  

It should be noted again that this study reflects the results of one high-volume surgeon with just 43 patients.  It would be nice to have a study using many more patients and with a variety of surgeons.  This is, however great information to help with decision making.

This surgeon had two serious complications with 43 patients (1 infection, 1 erosion).  This 4.62% incidence of serious complications requires additional surgery and the prolonged removal of the implant.  

The results would no doubt vary considerably with different surgeons.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums