News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Previous topic - Next topic

Warren8766

Hi there, i have had peyrones disease for the last 9 years. I have just turned 60. i have been with my partner for the last 2 years and we are very happy together.  we have a very active sex life and my partner assures me she is more than satisfied.  I just have "wobbles" every so often and get very upset by this disease.  I was wondering if there are people on this forum that are going through the same issues.
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Jimmy123

Welcome! Are you stable now? Do you have any pain?  
No deformity or ED. Discomfort (which is improving gradually). Months of stress preceded symptoms. Discomfort can be palpated on practically the whole penis but it comes and goes. I can't find plaque. Latest urologist doubts that it is Peyronies Disease.

Warren8766

thanks for replying to my message.  i am in no pain and havent been for a while now.  I dont think i will ever accept what ive got but with the help of my partner i am slowly trying to look at the positives instead of the negatives.  we do make love on a regular basis but i am lacking the thrust, where i was 8-9 inches before i am now down to 3-4 inches but my partner assures me that she is more than satisfied with me.  any help and advise on this matter would be more than welcome.  all i can say is that if a woman leaves you because of this issue then she doesnt really love you at all.
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Hawk

Warren,

Are you telling us you lost 2/3 of your penis length ?? ?? ??

I think that is a complete impossibility

Are you also telling us that your penis is relatively straight even though you had a record-setting length loss?  I don't know how to respond to this.

Please fill in your signature line.-->https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10819.0.html

Hawk
Founder/Administrator
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums