Soft area on bottom of penis when erected ?! Need advices

Previous topic - Next topic

Qureshi

Hi . When iam hard the upper side of the penis is hard but the bottom side has atleast 1 inch of soft area and the skin is black in color at that part . Is this plague? It feels soft to touch and sometimes hard when flaccid. What can I do about it ?There is no pain Can u guyz share your experiences please  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Jimmy123

No deformity or ED. Discomfort (which is improving gradually). Months of stress preceded symptoms. Discomfort can be palpated on practically the whole penis but it comes and goes. I can't find plaque. Latest urologist doubts that it is Peyronies Disease.

Qureshi

Quote from: Jimmy123 on May 10, 2022, 04:56:41 PM
Have you seen a doctor about the discoloured skin?

I cant see a doctor regarding this until iam in practical life . I live in a country where even talking about it people will make fun of you . Oh and yes Iam not from Australia

Qureshi

Quote from: Peyronies15 on May 11, 2022, 12:52:00 AM

I cant see a doctor regarding this until iam in practical life . I live in a country where even talking about it people will make fun of you . Oh and yes Iam not from Australia
I have posted a picture in Could this be peyronies section under a topic ' Is this blood clotting'  please see that and give your opinions

Jimmy123

No deformity or ED. Discomfort (which is improving gradually). Months of stress preceded symptoms. Discomfort can be palpated on practically the whole penis but it comes and goes. I can't find plaque. Latest urologist doubts that it is Peyronies Disease.