Where to begin…

Previous topic - Next topic

theroddler

Hey,

I'm a 33yr old in the UK suffering with peyronies. I was first diagnosed 17 months ago and my condition has slowly got worse. I have scarring about the size of my thumb nail on the left side. Bend is about 30 degrees. I wake up in pain every day when my usual morning erection starts. I use peni master pro - which I find impossible to wear for anything more than an hour. And the Soma Therapy pump which feels like by bell end is about to explode.

I get the impression that based on my condition I am one of the lucky ones. I certainly don't feel lucky and I'm absolutely shocked at the lack of support in the UK. I've spent nearly £2k already without any results

So that's me. Hoping to find some useful tips and support on here
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Jimmy123

I agree with you about the lack of support in the UK but I also find the general lack of knowledge on the topic to be shocking. On this forum however, I have found the Q&A subsection with Dr. Trost to be a good source of information (and hope).

I'm very interested to understand how long the acute phase might last.  
No deformity or ED. Discomfort (which is improving gradually). Months of stress preceded symptoms. Discomfort can be palpated on practically the whole penis but it comes and goes. I can't find plaque. Latest urologist doubts that it is Peyronies Disease.