Painful Hypertropic scars

Previous topic - Next topic

68andbent

Earlier this year I had a second placation by a different doctor since my first placation only lasted less than a year before my bend was back in a different position.  I am straight as an arrow, however I do have pain still during intercourse.  I did have a urology appointment due to another issue and I pointed out I had pain.  He said he felt I had hypertrophic scars where the stiches were.  They are raise up very little all around.  He said there probably is a cream or shot for that, but he is not that type of Doctor to want to fix.  He said to see my surgeon which I have made an appointment.   Has anyone had this problem and or how is it treated.... is there a treatment or will I have the "ring of fire" on intercourse for a while.    I do have an appointment with my surgeon soon.
Any opinions how this can or will be addresses.?
Started 3 yrs ago. Had placation in July 2019. Second in 2022
I did notice shortening 
Second one distroyed sex life and left me with a lifetime of 24x7 penile pain.

Alex83

Hey

Who performed your second surgery?
Is your hypertrophic scar inside the penis because of the internal sutures? Or on the outside because of the "circumcision" scar?

I also had a hypertrophic scar on the circumcision scar after my first surgery.
I managed to reduce it and I think I did all the treatments possible
The only solution that worked was cortisone injections, it made it swell up and the scar is slightly softer but it is still a bit red
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

68andbent

Yes, these are on the outside.  I may have one inside on my left side that hurts only now and then... but it is the ones on the circumcision line that hurt.  They bump up, only hurt during sex. They were disovable stitches.  And this was my second surgery for this.  
Started 3 yrs ago. Had placation in July 2019. Second in 2022
I did notice shortening 
Second one distroyed sex life and left me with a lifetime of 24x7 penile pain.