Hydromax 7

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyz911

I am planning to buy Hydromax 7 VED since it can help with hot water therapy and VED at the same time. Is Water VED equally good like the air ones for peyronie? This is quite costly and I would like to listen from the ones who are regular VED users

My condition: 23 years old. Around 25 degree upward and right curve. Indentation and hourglassing on the right side. I am taking oral supplements but I feel the hourglassing is slowly progressing  . There is some ED also particularly maintaining an erection. Any advices appreciated  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

jj21

Try a forum search on here for "hydromax" or "bathmate" man I think most people recommend air pumps. I know the recommended device is the 3 cylidner air pump on here.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

JTNEWTON7814

Quote from: Xyz911 on May 01, 2022, 08:49:38 AM
I am planning to buy Hydromax 7 VED since it can help with hot water therapy and VED at the same time. Is Water VED equally good like the air ones for peyronie? This is quite costly and I would like to listen from the ones who are regular VED users

My condition: 23 years old. Around 25 degree upward and right curve. Indentation and hourglassing on the right side. I am taking oral supplements but I feel the hourglassing is slowly progressing  . There is some Erectile Dysfunction also particularly maintaining an erection. Any advices appreciated
Don't use hydro max. Too easy to overpump and injure yourself. Use the Somaerect and use a tape measure and permanent marker to mark the cylinder in inches or half inches. You can't overpump if you know what your max length is. Never go beyond it.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions