Amino acids (non-essential/conditional)

Previous topic - Next topic

bentoboy

Hi there,

Has anyone checked for amino acids deficiencies? I've been recently reading some things about nonessential amino acids, especially those they call "conditional", and been curious if I should try taking some supplements. As far as I understand, many of these acids are involved in collagen production and in management of the immune system overall - so I'm curious if these supplements would have any effect on me.

27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

Asphyxia

If what your are looking for is collagen production and strengthening/managing the immune system then i suppose you can just drink bone broth or meat stock, or collagen powder maybe with some vitamin c. Im not sure how it would affect peyronies though.

Theres a diet based on that called the gaps diet
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Asphyxia

L-arginine or L-citruline are often talked about in the forum. So you can search it on the top right corner
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

bentoboy

Thanks for your response,

I've been already taking L-arginine over the past months (nothing changed). My question is more about amino acids supplementation. The thing is that I believe that I have some deficiencies and perhaps autoimmune problems caused by extensive use of various medication to tackle chronic penile inflammation.

I've read some things that there are some non-essential amino acids that our body doesn't produce and people sometimes have respective deficiencies. In their turn, these deficiencies could cause various problems. As many of these amino acids are involved in how immune system and collagen production/wound healing work, I'm curious if anyone's tried amino acids supplements  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.