Daily RestoreX Routine

Previous topic - Next topic

pauli

I have decided to start a new attempt with the RestoreX device. My plan is to use it for 30 minutes every day. Today was the first day. I had no problems pinching the glans as I used to because I used cosmetic pads to hold the glans in place. That works wonderfully. I can finally use the device the way it was intended. Meanwhile I tried to relax and it felt like I was doing something good for my penis. Like a kind of muscle stretching, but then again and again worries and fears surfaced. Like, for example, that I could hurt myself. My glans got very cold and turned dark, so I took a short break several times so that the blood could flow back. After 30 minutes, my penis felt unusual. I can't tell if it's good or bad. I have to wait It's hard to calm down and keep at it. The confrontation with the disease and what it did to my penis hurts a lot. I'm writing this in the hope of not being so alone and maybe someone will relate to the description of my experience. Perhaps you can share your current experiences with the Restorex device. I'm very afraid of hurting myself more. But I have a feeling that Dr. Trost, who developed the device, has a good intention and I can trust him. My penis is bent about 40° upwards and has dents on the right and left. The foreskin is broken and the penis skin damaged by xiaflex treatments. It's bad. I so hope this restorex device can help me get and maintain a healthy penis. I have lots of plaques at many places. I hope I can breakm up somehow with the traction device. Hope dies last.

pauli
31 yrs old; in a supportiv relationship
first symptoms and diagnosed in february 2018
severe progression since spring 2020
several plaque/indentations and currently 40° up curve

RexRG

Quote from: pauli on April 26, 2022, 01:10:24 PMI have decided to start a new attempt with the RestoreX device. My plan is to use it for 30 minutes every day.

Pauli, in case you're still reading the forum, it's typical to have discomfort and coldness, as you know by now. The nervousness about clamping and stretching is always there. I'm still not sure how to proceed after slippage. As I recall, the 30 minutes is done without breaks. That is, it should be a continuous 30 minutes without interruption. I usually slip out once or twice and add a minute each time to compensate, but I wonder if that is correct usage.  

beaulieu1008

Quote from: pauli on April 26, 2022, 01:10:24 PMThe foreskin is broken and the penis skin damaged by xiaflex treatments. It's bad. I so hope this restorex device can help me get and maintain a healthy penis. I have lots of plaques at many places. I hope I can breakm up somehow with the traction device. Hope dies last.

pauli

Hello Pauli

Could you yell us more about the xiaflex treatment? Who did it? And what happened?

Thanks  
60 years old. Peyronie disease since 2020. Upward curve 30 degrees. Thick calcified plaque, dorsal, just beneath glans. 2cm wide, 1cm long. No ED. Except soft glans.