News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Hello All

Previous topic - Next topic

blackwaterfrog

Thanks to Neoman and the group. Below are my answers.

Age?-----61
What did your medical doctor conclude?---Going tomorrow but I know its Peyronies
How long have you had symptoms?---about 2 months
What are your symptoms?---It started with a seemingly mild injury with mild pain, roughly a week later I noticed some pain on one side during intercourse, like an idiot I didnt think much of it since it was mild. There was also some pain on occasion when flaccid, also very mild. The wife and I are on about a once a week schedule so I noticed the pain upon intercourse but not during masturbation. After a month the pain during intercourse was less but still present and no curvature. About 5 weeks in is when I noticed an S curvature and partial hourglass.   At that point I set up the urology appointment which unfortunately took about a month to get.
What treatments have you tried and what were the results? So far just massaging castor oil, some stretching, gotu kola and Acetyl L-Carnitine. I also tried the sonic toothbrush method a couple times,not sure of any result.
Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment? I do not.
where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease? Its messing with my head. My wife is out of country since March 22 visiting her family. I can reach a full erection but the slight deformity is bothersome.
Are you in a relationship? Married to 3rd wife, 9 years, she is 16 years younger.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History