Unanswered questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy123

I'm not sure if this is the right section but I'm struggling to work out what's going on and am very worried. I have had flaccid pain/sensations on and off since November/December. This followed a period of considerable stress (unrelated reasons) that lasted many months. I saw a urologist in early January who said that there is a "good chance" that I have early Peyronies Disease. This was based on tenderness, and that he thought he could feel "early scarring" (I can't).
The thing is yes, the limited dorsal area he checked was tender but I now realise that practically the whole penis is at times tender on light palpation. I shudder to think what the effect of such an extensive plaque would be (if it is a plaque)- but there has been no change in size and no curve other than a mild dorsal curve that I think I must have always had.
There has once or twice been a very moderate lateral curve/houglassing when party flaccid.
I do sometimes have a sensation that feels a little irritated and an occasional feeling that my feet are hot/cold that seems to be correlated. I have very definite hard flaccid symptoms which are mostly not apparent when lying down. Interesting that many penile examinations are done lying down.
I can't decode all of this and I don't expect that anyone else will.
I probably do have health anxiety but I'm not imagining any of this. Should I just wait and see what happens?
No deformity or ED. Discomfort (which is improving gradually). Months of stress preceded symptoms. Discomfort can be palpated on practically the whole penis but it comes and goes. I can't find plaque. Latest urologist doubts that it is Peyronies Disease.

zyplef89

Hey. I'm sorry no one replied to you as of yet but my symptoms are similar to yours, albeit I do actually have a prominent curve now. I also get what feels to me like chill blains in my toes. They get quite swollen for a time then it subsides.

I get very anxious about all this too, and have basically self diagnosed myself as I don't want anyone touching that area really.

Did you get any answers?

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

This is an area to discuss Psychological Aspects of Peyronies Disease not physical symptoms, diagnosis, and progression.

This post will be moved to the board named
"Open Questions or General Comments (that won't fit under any other topics)"
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums