The correct way of measuring stretched penile length?

Previous topic - Next topic

shrunken_dick

Dear Friends, I am asking this question because my stretched penis length varies. When I am lying down; my stretched penis length is 12-12.5 cm. When I am standing up, my stretched penile length is 11 cm, and when I am sitting on a chair, my stretched penis length is only 9-10 cm. Now, I am confused about what is my correct stretched penile length? If I will get only 9-10 cm long penis after the implant, I will definitely not accept the implant and I will go for brutal surgeries like Sliding technique to lengthen my penis. If I can get 12 cm long penis then I would not go for the Sliding technique. Please help in finding what is my correct stretched penile length.

Thanks
Shrunken
29 year old. I was taking 400 Mg spironolactone to treat hair loss. Xanax withdrawal in combination with spironolactone shrunk my penis from 6" to 4".
I am seeking information about the sliding technique.

Hawk

Correct measurement of bone pressed stretched flaccid length (BPSFL) is achieved by:
1. Standing up
2. Grasping the last 1/3 of the glans and stretching the penis straight in front of your body, parallel to the floor.
3. Laying a straight ruler on top of the penis and pushing it firmly into the body until the pubic bone stops it.
4. The reading is taken straight up from the tip of the glans.

This reading should be very close when lying down.  
It should be very close when you gain or lose weight.
You cannot effectively do this measurement when sitting.

Your bone pressed inflated length with an implant should be very close to this length as soon as you are healed enough to push a ruler to the pubic bone (a few weeks)

If you lost size from Peyronies Disease/Erectile Dysfunction and you were aggressively sized, you should recover some of that length over the next year.  You will remain most of it in the first 3 months of cycling.

One final note, Your penis after an implant will still measure differently if measured in different ways,  if you measure the underside of the penis, measure the penis sticking up perpendicular to the floor, measure it sitting, Measure it without pushing the ruler against the pubic bone, etc.  That is the entire reason it is measured in a way that gives consistent results.  This one measurement can tell if you are gaining or losing length whether from traction, VED, or surgery.

If you gain 100 pounds the usable portion of your penis will diminish but the bone pressed length will remain the same.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

shrunken_dick

I don't understand why is there a 1.5 cm length difference between lying down and standing up positions?  
29 year old. I was taking 400 Mg spironolactone to treat hair loss. Xanax withdrawal in combination with spironolactone shrunk my penis from 6" to 4".

Hawk

I don't either if you are stetching it straight up from the body and pressing a ruler to the pubic bone.  That makes zero sense.

shrunken_dick

Hawk

Then your measurements are meaningless.  They will change with every change in body weight and position, even if you suck your lower ab muscles in.

shrunken_dick

Hawk; My bone pressed length is 14.5 cm. Can you believe that? I can't F~@< with my bone pressed length. That is why I don't measure it bone pressed.  

Hawk

You have your answer and the reasons behind it.  It was all typed out in detail at some inconvienece  to me for your benefit.  Accept or reject it as you choose, but it does not change the facts