Is this peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

anonimusa

Hello, i notice that my penis begins to curve to left lately and wondering if this is peyronies.

I have some symptoms :

1. my penis bends to left a bit (it used to be straight)
2. left side of penis feel irritated on the skin (is this how peyronies pain feels?)
3. left side of penis burns while urinating after masturbation
4. i notice a bit of a skin loss on the left side of penis (does peyronies include skin loss?)
5. my left ischiocavernosus muscle feels numb since i have pelvic pain. i am wondering, if my right ischiocavernosus muscle works strong and left ischiocavernosus muscle is weak, can this maybe cause the bent to the left?

i would be so thankful if anyone here can confirm whether these symptoms are peyronies or not. i'm kinda depressed lately thinking about this.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Jimmy123

I'm no clinician so can't give any clinical advice, but the skin involvement does not sound like Peyronies Disease to me. I would see a general practitioner about that soon. It seems that pain can vary greatly. I experience an intermittent irritated sensation but I'm not sure that I have Peyronies Disease. Seems that diagnosis is not always straightforward and that there are alternative diagnoses such as "hard flaccid". The Q&A section from Dr. Trost here has lots of useful insight and is well worth a look. I wish you all the very best.
No deformity or ED. Discomfort (which is improving gradually). Months of stress preceded symptoms. Discomfort can be palpated on practically the whole penis but it comes and goes. I can't find plaque. Latest urologist doubts that it is Peyronies Disease.