Does Peyronie's plaque ever feel like a long thin cord/wire?

Previous topic - Next topic

Choda

I have a lot of the symptoms of Peyronie's, but some aspects of my issues don't seem to match. My penis curves and "scrunches up" on the left side right before the glans, and to a lesser degree on the right side about 1/3rd of the way to the glans. I can feel a hard structure at both locations. On the left side I feel a long, thin, hard cord that runs the entire length of my penis. It is between the left corpus cavernosa and the center of my penis. It seems to get thicker at the location where my penis curves/scrunches, but I can feel it all along my penis. At the location of the leftward curve, I can sometimes feel a larger, softer lump but stretching my penis seems to make it go away, while the cord remains. I can feel a similar cord on the right side of my penis right where the minor "divot" is as well, but this one doesn't seem to run the entire length of my penis unlike the one on the left side, starting at the base of my penis and stopping around the location of the minor divot. With this minor curve on the right side, the deformity is only really noticeable when transitioning from flaccid to erect, while the more severe deformity on the left is visible at all times, though most apparent when flaccid. If I stretch my penis as hard as I can these "wires" seem to bear the tension and feel slightly painful, but it's almost a good pain similar to stretching out a stiff muscle. Stretching seems to reduce the curve and deformity temporarily, I'm considering getting a restorx so that I don't need to stretch by hand.

I think it is most likely either Peyronie's or Hard Flaccid, but it also could be sclerosing lymphangitis or deep vein thrombosis. I've already seen a urologist but he refused to help me, I'm seeing another this week but I'm skeptical that she will be able to help after my last experience. Can anyone help me figure out what I'm dealing with?
Slight curve to the left, lump near curve, erectile dysfunction
Male, 25
Waiting to see urologist for diagnosis
Single

bentoboy

Hi there,

I have exactly the same problem. Please keep us posted on your progress!  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.