Restorex - how much of the head to clamp

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Is there a diagram somewhere which shows how much of the head we should actually clamp?

Sometimee the amount differs and I notice this effects the traction. Less head = less traction and longer stretch. More = opposite.

The only thing I'm worried about is clamping too much and causing further damage.

I was hoping there was a diagram and if someone could point me in the right direction.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

tsigsauce

Just purchased a Restorex and would also like an answer to this question if anyone has one.
29 years old. First noticed symptoms of Peyronies Disease in March 2022.
Mild upward curvature with indent on right side halfway down.
Have been taking Vitamin E. Added use of Restorex, CO Q10, Acetyl L-Carnitine, and L-arginine as of mid-August, 2022.

MrDoh

Going to refer you to page 17 in the RestoreX "Instructions for Use" *smile*. Take a look at the top picture there, and you'll see that the whole penis head is clamped. "Immediately behind the ridge of the glans" is a good description of about what I've gotten to after only about 6 weeks (I'm an advanced sophomore with this *smile*); i.e. towards your body relative to the ridge of your glans, just "below" that (towards your body). Right there is where I put the clamp lever down, and works well for me.

Did this help?

Isn't this fun?
77 years old
Married
Started 5 - 10 years ago
Bend to the left, bend upwards, no pain
RestoreX only