Possible that the lump and curve in my penis is a lymphocele and not Peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Choda

I'm a 25 year old man and several months ago (about 5-6 months, but it's possible I had it longer and just didn't notice) I noticed a curve developing in my penis. I went to see a urologist and he refused to help me. He just said "if you have a new curve in your penis it's Peyronie's but it will probably get better on its own" and sent me away. I have a new referral to a different urologist but it will be months before I can see them so I'm left to try and make sense of my issues on my own for now.

A few weeks ago I noticed that there was a hard lump in my penis near where it curved so I feared the worst. But the more I learn about Peyronie's, the more it doesn't seem to exactly line up. I noticed the curve months ago but the lump only recently.

The lump changes in size drastically over a 24 hour period. It's especially bad after I masturbate, or when I wake up with morning wood. It feels like a hard circular lump in between my left corpus cavernosa and my urethera, at the very core of my penis rather than near the surface. I have to pinch/squeeze my penis fairly tight from above and below in order to feel it (if I pinch from the sides it is hidden by the structure of my corpus cavernosa). I also discovered that there is a long thin hard cord running down the entire length of my shaft in the same spot, between my left corpus cavernosa and my urethra. The hard lump seems to be on a specific part of that cord right before the glans, right where my penis bends. If I massage the knot it seems to shrink and my curve gets less severe. In fact, the curve is more noticeable after an erection than during it. When I'm erect the curve is barely noticeable, it looks more like the left side of my penis is smaller rather than bent. If I massage the lump for a while it can go away entirely along with my curve, but both come back when I become erect.

There has never been any pain related to the lump, even when I massage it. In fact, when I massage it I get a feeling of reduced tension, similar to when you massage a tight muscle. I was having trouble with ED and loss of nocturnal erections since my symptoms started, but I learned that my morning wood seems much better if I massage the lump before bed.

My symptoms that match Peyronie's are: bent penis, hard lump at the site of bending, ED (especially in the glans), and maybe some shrinkage on the left side near the lump.

Symptoms that don't match Peyronie's are: no pain, lump changes size and shape drastically in a 24 hour period, my penis has never been snapped, I can shrink the lump and decrease my curve with massage, and my curve is worse after an erection than during one.

Also, the hard cord that runs along the length of my penis seems to match the description of a lymphocle, or blocked lymph node. The fact that it gets worse after masturbation/erection also matches this description. I suppose it's possible that I have Peyronie's and a lymphocele though.

I'm not sure how I can determine whether this is Peyronie's or something else, even with the help of a urologist. Does anyone have any info that could help me?
Slight curve to the left, lump near curve, erectile dysfunction
Male, 25
Waiting to see urologist for diagnosis
Single