Possible that I don't have Peyronie's? Anything that causes similar symptoms?

Previous topic - Next topic

Choda

I'm fairly certain that I have Peyronie's Disease, but there are some things that don't quite add up or seem odd. My penis a very minor curve to the left which seems to be worst right after engaging in sexual activity. I have been dealing with this for many months, possibly over a year, but the curve is so minor ay time except right after sexual activity that I'm not 100% sure when it started. A few days ago I noticed a hard lump right where my penis curves, I'm not sure if it was always there because it is pretty hard to locate and small. It is located between my left corpus cavernosa and my urethra, deep within the center of my penis. I have to pinch pretty hard in order to feel it at all, and if I pinch as hard as I can I can "crush" it out pf existence temporarily without any pain, which seems to almost entirely fix my curve, albeit temporarily. However, it always comes back, especially if I get an erection. It seems to be much bigger and harder after an erection as well. It is fairly hard but not rock hard, and malleable enough that I can pinch it flat. It seems to be perfectly circular but it's hard to tell. There has never been any pain associated with it, maybe a bit of soreness in the surrounding area after stretching and pinching.

Does this sound like Peyronie's or could it be something else? Maybe a lymphocele or a clogged lymph node? Maybe I'm just in denial but I'm really hoping that it might be something less severe than Peyronie's, but it is a hard lump that causes a minor bend in my penis, so if I had to guess it's peyronies. I have a referral to a urologist but it could be weeks or months before I see them, and I have no idea how helpful they will be.  
Slight curve to the left, lump near curve, erectile dysfunction
Male, 25
Waiting to see urologist for diagnosis
Single

PeyroniKirai

Not a uro but what you describe doesn't sound exactly like Peyronie's because (1) you can squeeze the lump out of existence and it causes your member to straighten, and (2) you can actually identify and palpate the lump, and (3) the location of the lump.  With Peyronies Disease, the plaque that causes the denting or hourglassing is very thin, and sometimes even the doctor can't feel it.  Certainly it can't be squeezed or pushed away, because of its nature.  
 I don't know what causes the symptom you describe and of course I still think you should see a urologist for a more definitive opinion, but to me it doesn't sound exactly like Peyronie's.
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED