RestoreX Black rods

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Is you can see image 1 there is more of the black rod showing - in image two there is less. In both images the white lines are buried.

Is it more practical to have as less as the black rod showing as possible (image 2)? Or does it not really matter as long as the white lines are buried???
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

MauleFlyer

Fair question.  I could not find anything in the scientific articles on Restorex that made mention this.  As I posted before Restorex customer service stated that from the smallest amount of black rods showing to the white ring there is something over a 2x increase in tension at the smallest exposure to the white ring being just covered.

If there is a problem with the increased tension, I have no idea.  In my case I had lingering pain with the higher tension so I have backed off and just hide the white rings now.  
MauleFlyer

jj21

I realised this now - that higher tension can result in pain/injury. You have to work your way up to it - start with the white lines just buried.... Slowly increase over weeks and your penis should adapt.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).