Restorex questions

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

If someone more knowledgeable on restoreX wouldn't mind giving me some advice it would be greatly appreciated!

1. My penis has a flaccid twist - when stretching straight is there a risk of it stretching or twisting it into more damage?

2. indentations, dents and narrowing - my urologist says that restoreX can make narrowing at the base worse and will not help with dents? How true is this?

3. At time's when in traction - I can feel blood pumping through the penis - not an erection but just it filling up - is this a sign to stop immediately?

4. When in traction - I can feel like something is pulling within my body from underside thigh to buttocks - what is this ? Pelvic floor issue?

5. Sometimes when in traction the traction decreases, for example: I release the tension and there is a good stretch - the white lines don't show. After about 20 minutes the white lines ALMOST show. I'm assuming the tension is lowered? Is this not good ? N if so, should I clamp tighter?

6. When do you know to increase traction? For example I can now hit 6 clicks of the clamp before releasing tension ? It's comfortable but I dont know when to increase or when I should start the extension rods?

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).