Does chronic phase worsen some symptoms?

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxas

I think I am in chronic phase of the disease, because I don't feel that much pain anymore and penis tissue feels less distressed. The problem is now that my Erectile Dysfunction worsened a lot since I felt like this (it's 5 days), to the point that I need several minutes to achieve a 70% full erection. Also another strange symptom I'm experiencing is almost complete numbness of the penis. I don't feel pleasure if I touch it, no matter where. I only feel some sensation on the glans and the base of it. My question is can the chronic phase worsen the Erectile Dysfunction or your penile sensitivity? Can it be transitory change? I honestly don't feel my scar tissue to be harder or different, but pain at the moment is almost absent than before. Shouldn't I feel better than worse, logically?
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

chemistry

I think i may be going through the same thing and would love a response as the lack of sensitivity all over my penis is so concerning and horrible
Nov 2021 circumferential cord-like swelling after masturbating. slight indent that wraps around where the cord is located, then tapering/narrowing of glans.

don't know what this is or if it'll go away. Slight curve to the left when semi erect.