RestoreX Straight stretch to recover length?

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Is the restoreX straight stretch effective to recover length? What device would be most effective?

I noticed on the phallosan forte study that the device restored not only length but also girth! My urologist advised that RestoreX would not help recover girth or indentation.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

skunkworks

Your urologist cannot say that. Most studies run on traction did not neven measure girth.

This meta analysis should be an interesting read for you - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3547530/

It does indeed show that some studies on traction saw benefits in girth.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

jj21

Thanks a lot man... Not sure why but my urologist said restoreX can make the narrowing at base worse. I've been using it but with caution.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).