Could VED be causing this?

Previous topic - Next topic

C999

Hi,
I have the Soma Correct Extra which I've just been using for vacuum for about a week (not the rings). I've followed the instructions very closely but have noticed a small lump about 5mm across in the skin on the top of my (flaccid) penis just behind the glans. I only see it when my (uncircumcised) foreskin is pulled back. It feels like a fluid filled sack and I can move it around.
It isnt painful but wasnt there before so am concerned it could be caused by VED.
I'm also doing manual traction so could be caused by that as well. I do VED one day and manual traction the next.
Has anyone had anything similar? Just wondering if I should press on with VED and traction or give it a rest to see if it goes away.
58 Yr old, married.
Peyronies, 45% upwards bend 1/3 from end
Pain went after 1.5 Wks.
On Tamoxifen and Tadalafil, using VED and manual traction.

C999

Just as an update in case anyone with similar issues reads this, the small bump progressed somewhat with what felt like a tubular structure leading away at right angles to my penis.
My urologist said it was lymphatic congestion and after googling lymphoceles it all makes sense. Quite a releif as I was imagining all sorts of horrible things!
So off the traction and VED for a while until it settles down.
No idea if VED or traction caused it or I'm just unlucky and got this at the same time as Peyronies Disease.  
58 Yr old, married.
Peyronies, 45% upwards bend 1/3 from end
Pain went after 1.5 Wks.
On Tamoxifen and Tadalafil, using VED and manual traction.