News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Peyronies maybe

Previous topic - Next topic

Harryspotter

Hi, I have some worries I thought I would share and see where it takes me.

I am 53 years old in good health, last year I had a hair transplant and started taking Finasteride.  After a short while, I noticed some issues, testicle growth and some pain.  Sometimes a dull like throb and a feeling like getting an erection, but not.

I stopped the tablets because of this.  Testicle issue went away, but not the rest.  I noticed there was a pain during intercourse and after a while, I realised that I had some sort of bend and my penis has probably lost an inch at least.  I was never too big anyway so this is a problem for me.

I can still have sex and get erections and I am not noticing any pain, but I am wondering whether my erection is really strong or whether it's kind of compensating, perhaps if it was really strong, there might be pain.  TBH, for me, sex is feeling good.  But I do have a small concern that my wife has noticed a difference - She hasn't said anything and it may be in my mind.

Anyway, I may or may not have Peyronies Disease.  I haven't gone to the dr's.   I haven't mentioned it to my wife.

I kind of have 2 avenues.

1.  I confess to my wife I have an issue and go down the doctor route to get it confirmed or told it's something else.  The doctors may then go on and start talking about traction etc.  You guys will probably know more than me where the dr's will take me.

2.  I confess to my wife I have an issue and try a device like Penimaster pro or similar.  If that doesn't work out, then I go to the dr's.

What's your thoughts?

Thanks  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions