FID, Sex, and Pain/Soreness

Previous topic - Next topic

cdub

FID.  Frequency, Intensity, & Duration.

In my recovery from Penile Microfracture and possibly Peyronies.  One of the acronyms I came up with to help remind myself of the things I need to always keep in mind when I'm having sex as I recover from all of this was FID.

I was lucky to be able to continue having sex with my girlfriend throughout this whole ordeal.  Not right away after the microfracture.  But in time.  I found I had to be very careful about how frequent we had sex, the intensity of those encounters, and finally the duration.  Limiting all of these really helped me get some sense of stability, especially when it came to reducing pain and soreness after sex and the days that followed.

I found that if I over did it in any of the areas of FID I ended up having issues with getting pain and soreness again.  If we had sex too often during the week that was a problem.  If I tried to get too aggressive it was a problem.  And if I tried to go for too long during our sessions I had problems.  Over the course of the last 6 months or so I found that by paying close attention to all 3 of these things really helped my penis get to a stable point where now I'm able to have sex (still keeping FID in mind) and I no longer get sore after sex and I don't have lingering pain and soreness days after as well.  On occasion I still get sore, but not like I use to, and I think that paying attention to FID has really helped in this area.

Large Indentation 3/16/20, lead to Penile Microfracture on 6/26/21.  Still suffering from large indentation, some wasting on other side of penis and large nodule when erect in center of penis (dorsal). Penis is straight & erections are good.