Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We offer our most sincere condolences to Old Man who lost his wife of 59 years on Monday night to Pancreatic Cancer.   
He is in our sincere thoughts and prayers.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update  (Read 318 times)

damnthatdent

• Voting Member
Update
« on: March 11, 2022, 03:32:21 PM »

As promised I wanted to give an update, in my introduction in case someone is interested. I visited a huge university hospital.
They were super friendly and diligent but not really helpful. They examined it and said there is a very small calcification there, but as long as it does not progress I should not think about it. They told me Potaba might help to stop the progression, but for many people it also does nothing. So if I don't have an issue I can keep taking it, but a lot of patients have strong side effects. I'm actually doing fine at the moment, in my subjective opinon the plaque is growing a bit and maybe the dent got a bit deeper, but its really hard to prove or measure. But I have a firm erection and almost no pain (only like once a month, when I have erection). So far I'm just hoping that it does not get worse and potaba does it's "job" of preventing any further damage. I try to not over-interpret the dent as I can't really measure it and also not see it, it only drives me crazy when I think/ overexamine it. As long as it does not affect, I will try to ignore it.
1 knot in the penis septum since end of 11/2021
No pain, no curve, small dent but not visible, hardly can feel the dent, could be there before Peyronies Disease.
First not calcified, now visible
Meds:Potaba & Citrullin
Diet:Plant based but meat & fish once a while

damnthatdent

• Voting Member
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 03:44:39 PM »

Hello everyone,
Super depressed. I was not here for a while. All went super good last weeks. It felt like the dent was disappearing, since all docs told me potaba is not worth the trouble I stopped taking it. All was great, now I came back from vacation out of nowhere new second plaque. WTF where how why?! It’s pretty massive and a small dent is clearly feelable during the Errection. The plauque is again mostly going straight vertically in the penis, like the septum. This thing is a curse. I don’t know what to do really. I will start potaba again and then try to organize some appointments again. Will this ever stop ? I ate a lot of meat last week; wondering if this could be the case and also had a alcohol which I usually don’t. Strong vegan diet, no sugar, no alcohol -> supplements and potaba that’s my plan for now. It’s just horrific watching your penis degrade and just helplessly watching
No pain, no curve, small dent but not visible, hardly can feel the dent, could be there before Peyronies Disease.

damnthatdent

• Voting Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 02:59:43 AM »

It’s getting worse by the day now. The dent is getting deeper and deeper. I don’t know how to handle it. All doctors are booked out for weeks. So depressing

Gerald12345

• Voting Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 05:53:56 AM »

Was für ein Mist. You are taking Tadalafil? At least in my case the number of plaques hasn't increased. Don't know if Tadalafil helped with that. But you could try it at a low dose 2.5 or 5 mg per day. You could easily order it online in Germany.
Peyronie's onset in 11/2021. Age 37
Two plaques under the glans. Minimal pain, only congenital curvature.
Tadalafil 5 mg per day + arginine and citrulline supplements

damnthatdent

• Voting Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2022, 01:08:59 PM »

Thank you for the heads up! I have not tried tadalafil yet. I want a doctor to tell me if i can take it with potaba at the same time. I’m glad yours is staying stable, fingers crossed for you!! Is there any good doctor you can recommend in Germany?

blex

• Voting Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 02:49:31 AM »

Mist indeed...
My worst changes in number of plaques and shape came when I tried Keto/IF, so I personally don't worry about diet too much anymore.
I was told to take Tadalafil/Potaba at the same time by one doctor, another told me to add pentox, a third one said Tadalfil only...
36 years old, married
---
Symptoms since trauma in July 21:
Calcified nodule in septum near glans
Calcified plaque dorsal and lateral
Pain (flaccid/erect), 30° upwards curvature, hourglassing
---
Tadalafil, Potaba, PTX and supplements

Gerald12345

• Voting Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 12:43:54 PM »

Thank you for the heads up! I have not tried tadalafil yet. I want a doctor to tell me if i can take it with potaba at the same time. I’m glad yours is staying stable, fingers crossed for you!! Is there any good doctor you can recommend in Germany?

Can't really help with a recommendation for a good doctor. I think they can't really help. Only in case the curve or Erectile Dysfunction gets that bad that you need a surgery or an implant they might be able to help. I will stick to Tadalafil for now and do nothing else...
Peyronie's onset in 11/2021. Age 37
Two plaques under the glans. Minimal pain, only congenital curvature.
Tadalafil 5 mg per day + arginine and citrulline supplements
Pages: [1]   Go Up