My progress

Previous topic - Next topic

AnaDuck

Hello, I am 28 years old, first developed Peyronies at 16 years of age. A year ago, I had another flare up, however this time around I have been using RestoreX with different oral treatments.

60min of RestoreX daily.
200 Mg Coq10
450 Mg vitamin E
2G L- citrulline
1G ALC
Omega 3's
Daily marijuana use (seems to help my erection function)

I have gained PAST my pre Peyronies size. Pre Peyronies I was at 7.1 inches erect. Now I am 7.3-7.4ish Inches erect. Dents have faded drastically, the supplement helps me a lot with hard flaccid, and EF.

I was 16 yrs old, with a 30 degree curve and ED. Now I'm 28, ED free with 3 children. There is hope guys!

Also, if any of you have recommendations, or suggestions to add to my routine, that would be greatly appreciated.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

cdub

Glad to hear that you are doing well my friend!   8)
Large Indentation 3/16/20, lead to Penile Microfracture on 6/26/21.  Still suffering from large indentation, some wasting on other side of penis and large nodule when erect in center of penis (dorsal). Penis is straight & erections are good

bentoboy

That's great that you're improving, really happy for you!

Did you do anything apart from RestoreX like fraction? Did you follow any specific diet like low-carb?
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

AnaDuck

No specific diet, and no other traction device besides the RestoreX, that device is a life changer man, if used consistently.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions