Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to J Francois Eid, MD - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17819.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wierd kind of Erectile Dysfunction  (Read 437 times)

Kalandar

• Voting Member
Wierd kind of Erectile Dysfunction
« on: March 08, 2022, 01:45:48 PM »

I have always masturbated in prone position and never had any issue . But once for change i tried masturbating on standing position and i found that am quickly loosing erection .. i get hard properly when am lying down supine or prone ,even sitting or reclined but when i stand up ...and quickly loose erection and its very difficult to maintain erection standing up ? Can anyone tell me if they have similar condition .
I am 25 yrs old , no smoke , no alcohol , am little overweight but never had an issue , no pain during erection or any other symptoms .please help me out
Slight deviation to left side of the penis when erect and when flaccid , no diagnosis yet , no plaques , no pain during erection , had Erectile Dysfunction but maybe psychological , virgin , regular prone masturbation

Kalandar

• Voting Member
Re: Wierd kind of Erectile Dysfunction
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 12:30:11 PM »

Can anyone tell me how to overcome this
Slight deviation to left side of the penis when erect and when flaccid , no diagnosis yet , no plaques , no pain during erection , had Erectile Dysfunction but maybe psychological , virgin , regular prone masturbation

bentoboy

• Solid Contributor
Re: Wierd kind of Erectile Dysfunction
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 06:34:56 PM »

I have a similar problem and have no idea what the cause is and how to improve it.
26 y. o. Peyronie since 2020: upward congenital curvature from the bottom - 20*; twist and curve to the left - 25*; two visible dents on the left side; multiple plaques everywhere; no pain

Vitamins; Tadafil; traction/bending; VED - nothing worked
Pages: [1]   Go Up