Wierd kind of ed

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalandar

I have always masturbated in prone position and never had any issue . But once for change i tried masturbating on standing position and i found that am quickly loosing erection .. i get hard properly when am lying down supine or prone ,even sitting or reclined but when i stand up ...and quickly loose erection and its very difficult to maintain erection standing up ? Can anyone tell me if they have similar condition .
I am 25 yrs old , no smoke , no alcohol , am little overweight but never had an issue , no pain during erection or any other symptoms .please help me out
Slight deviation to left side of the penis when erect and when flaccid , no diagnosis yet , no plaques , no pain during erection , had ed but maybe psychological , virgin , regular prone masturbation

Kalandar

Can anyone tell me how to overcome this  
Slight deviation to left side of the penis when erect and when flaccid , no diagnosis yet , no plaques , no pain during erection , had ed but maybe psychological , virgin , regular prone masturbation

bentoboy

I have a similar problem and have no idea what the cause is and how to improve it.  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.