Problems 10 months AFTER IMPLANT

Previous topic - Next topic

MN1971

Hello all.   Been awhile since I have been here!   As a teacher school started and takes 100% of my attention.

Well I hav had my implant for 10 months.    I go to pump up and it bends and collapses on one side!   Seems the left side has folded under itself or lost its saline!

My doctor is on vacation so I saw the PA.  She did an ultra sound and wrote an order for an MRI.  She said she cannot say for sure but would need the surgery re-done!!!  I was NOT HAPPY!  Also being I had an insurance change- they are out of my network and this is bad $$$$

I asked if this thing had a warrenty!!!!,, it better!!!

Anyone else deal with the anytging like this??!
50 yrs Old, Type 2 Diabetic since my youth
Peyronies Disease since mid 2020
worsened from 50+ to 60+ degree bend in spite of
VED, Traction, Pentox, injections
3 Piece inflatable implant 4/14/21 - subcoronal - Dr. L. Levine

Stepone

Ouch, sorry to hear that, I know there is a warranty on the product, not sure how that works, but I guess you could call colorplast.
I can't imagine what you are going through, so sorry. Colorplast was helpful when I had some questions.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Roddy

Sorry to hear this. To go through all that you went through for this to happen is, well, I can't imagine how that must feel. So sorry to hear this news. Hopefully the mechanics have failed and your warranty will cover any procedure.  
Aged 51 congenital curvature and then Peyronies onset, excision and grafting not successful,
Coloplast Titan implant on June 3rd, 2019 (aged 47) to correct a 90 degree bend
Dr. Mike Fraser - Glasgow, Scotland.

MN1971

Doctor wants to see me Friday... already has me scheduled for surgery on 3/28....  It is comforting that I have All my posts from last year about my experience... I dunno.  Mentally this has messed with me.  

One day @ a time
50 yrs Old, Type 2 Diabetic since my youth
Peyronies Disease since mid 2020
worsened from 50+ to 60+ degree bend in spite of
VED, Traction, Pentox, injections
3 Piece inflatable implant 4/14/21 - subcoronal - Dr. L. Levine

Pfract

And it is more than understandable for this to affect you. Nice to see you have surgery booked. Hopefully you will get through this for good. Stay strong!

rakeshgupta2021

What surgery are they doing? Replacing the implant?
60 yrs old, Peyronies since 58
A nickel size internal scar at base of penis causing 40-degree bend
Dr. Karpman - Titan Coloplast 18cm+2cm RTE implant in Oct 25, 2021.

Stepone

Stay strong, you will get past this!
So sorry for the equipment issue. I feel for you my friend. Stay in touch.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

Since the saline is all one closed system you could not lose fluid out of just one cylinder.  It is critical for you and all of us that you understand exactly what went wrong.  It sounds like maybe one cylinder was installed twisted and cannot inflate.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

jj21

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).