New guy on the block

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenHands

I found this site by accident.
At first I was overcome by my Peyronies and I was very depressed.
I visited with a great Urologist here. Who gave me several options. He prescribed Pentox 400mg three times a day and the RestoreX unit to start with and then a re-visit in 4 months.
The process with the RestoreX unit is slow. Thanks to many of you for your recommendations on Makeup pads and sponge cloth. This was a game changer for bending on the RestoreX device and lessening the pain.
I look forward to lessening my curve (wife calls it my coat hook).
I just turned 63 and I'm looking forward to a better sexual experience again one day!

Thank you to whomever created this site and those of you that are regular members here with all of your great contributions!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Stabler

Welcome to the forum we are glad you found us!!

Stabler  
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Pfract

Hello GoldenHands and welcome!

It is so nice to know that sharing those images and posts from users about the make up pads helps users like you out. It was awesome you reached out and registered. Please stay with us... there's plenty to learn and you will find very good resources here.

As an example.. are you aware of this: https://malefertilityandpeyroniesclinic.com/peyronies/treatments/ ?