VED in Canada + VED after PRP

Previous topic - Next topic

overthecurve

Hi guys,

Ive been spending many hours to answer all my questions about this awful disease but I still can't find some information.

Im getting PRP this thursday, but my urologist says in case of peyronie, he does not recommand VED after the shots. While I see most of the guys in the forum using it, I'm pretty confused. What would you do?

Also I am looking for a VED, especially de soma correct but it doesnt seem to be available in Canada. Anyone knows how I can get it?

Thanks in advance
- Peyronie diagnosed july 2021
- 30 degree curvature to the left and 10-15 degree upward, keep getting worse.
- Vitamine E and colchicine
- Penimaster pro for 3 months everyday, now once a week
- 31 y/o in a relationship
- Depressed/distressed

Pfract

Good afternoon and welcome along!

I am not really sure why your doctor would not recommend that. Normally it works like you said with other members. Did he gave you a time frame for you to be back on it?

Also, have you read about the PRP shot success rate before?  

overthecurve

Thank you for your response Pfract,

I have never tried a VED since I can't find one. I have been using bathmate pump for years (pre-peyronies) and I'm still not sure if this is what caused my peyronies. My urologist just told me to not use a VED for peyronie....

Concerning the success rate, I've read everything available and it seems to not respond the same to everyone, but Im so desperate that I would try anything. I had PRP treatment last year for my hair because I lost about 50% of it and it all came back after the treatment. My hair is darker, fuller, thicker and it completely stopped falling so I'm pretty confident on the effect it had on me. I hope it will do the same to my penis....
- Depressed/distressed

Pfract

Well.. i don't know what doctor told you that the VED is not to be used for peyronies but it shows  a gross  misunderstanding of the condition. Lot's of members here used one, some with good results like "monty" and he even posted pictures of the gains he had. The VED is also used to regain size after prostatectomy and therapy before an implant and it does show results.

Please read here on the treatments recommended by a leading physician on the field. https://malefertilityandpeyroniesclinic.com/peyronies/treatments/

It is all up to date in regards to the latest medical evidence. Regarding the VED lot's of people bought the Somaerect from Augusta but i was trying to access their website and got a timeout error. Here's a link i found that is supposed to sell one: https://mymenmd.force.com/menmd/s/newshop

You can also get a medical one like the Osbon Erecaid. There's a manual pump or an electrical one.

Good of you to reach out. There are more members out here that have used it and have Peyronies per se. I hope they will also chime in. Please stick around with us!

overthecurve

I will try to convince my uro to provide me with a pump since I know he has a hand on them because he gives them to P shot patient (without peyronie). As per the website you gave me, they only deliver in the usa (same for Augusta). So far the only option available is the Osbon Erecaid, I hope it is a good one because it is my only option and very expensive.

I will keep the community updated ,with pictures,of my prp shot tomorrow.

Thanks again for your advice!
- Depressed/distressed

Pfract

Have you thought about services that forward parcels Oonline? It's totally legal and plenty of members have used them here to get for example,  restorex in Europe or elsewhere which is not sold there.