Mechanical stress, sex and lymphoceles

Previous topic - Next topic

LFH43

Hey all,

Not sure in which sub to post this, but here goes:

Last year I've had an embolisation-surgery as an attempt to cure my venous leak (soft-glans), as a result of penile fracture.
The surgery has been moderately succesful, with the only downside I had full-blown donut-dick.

Ever since then, whenever I have sex, masturbate or try and use the VED, I get this fluid-filled dick, which doesn't really look healthy.
I've tried waiting for 3 weeks, with moderate effects; however, as soon as some form of mechanical stress takes place, the fluid re-surfaces.
Whenever I try and massage the fluid out, my erections seems longer, firmer and my glans feels more rigid and is, in general, more sensitive.
So the fluid seems to obstruct my penile health in multiple ways.

So, basically, I have a curved penis, with multiple indentations (and the typical shortening), with moderate ED and a persistent lymphocele (?).

Wanting to try and get those lost dimensions back, I'm really eager to start the VED-protocols (I'm very prudent with the amount- and time of pressure).
However, fluid seems to obstruct me, every. single. time.

So, my question is:

Is it possible to get rid of this lymphocele?
If so, how exactly?
I'm willing to wait up to 4 to 6 weeks, but I don't want to keep getting hindered everytime I have sex, masturbate and try to use the pump.

Or, am I doomed to live the rest of my life with this irritating condition?

Thanks in advance!
28 yrs old
Trauma 2017, popping sound, rapid loss of erection, no blood, no pain
Multiple urologists - diagnosed with penile fracture
No arterial pathologies BUT venous leak (type 2)
Embolization 30/04/21 Dr. Vanlangenhove, Univ. Hosp. Ghent, Belgium

Sten1

Hello, I apologize for not writing exactly about your question, but I wonder if there was at least a minimal improvement in your erection after embolization. I am also after a fracture of the penis and will soon have a 2nd Doppler test to diagnose. Thank you very much  
41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way

Errorhuman

what is your ed and your sex sensation has increased until now? after embolization
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Beardy07

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions