My herbs for treatment

Previous topic - Next topic

Wald

Hey everyone,

so I recently started my "journey" into Peyronies Disease. After some time watching it progress I decided to take action (partly because of the forum lol) and bought several substances.

The things I got were as follows (with dosages per day):

L-Citrulline (5g)
Maca (5g)
Indian Ginseng/Ashwagandha (couldn't get my hands on cheap asian one sadly) (5g)
Ginger (5g)
Muira Puama (2.5g)

I got the L-Citrulline a bit earlier than the rest and used it for several days. It seemed to improve blood flow and stimulate erections more frequently (I'm fairly young and have enough erections normally, but more is always better imo), so in general very positive. However, since I started using all of the 5 substances combined 2 days ago, the sudden erection spike apparently stopped and I got a bit of pain at the lumps of my penis. I didn't experience any pain there since I decided to refrain from masturbation altogether some time ago, so this was a bit worrying. Is this a sign of them working and probably part of accustoming the body to the new substances in the system? Or are my dosages too high? I researched every substance beforehand and these doses seemed safe for the most part. A nice side effect I noticed though was that I had no trouble falling asleep, probably due to the Ashwagandha. I'm also considering to add Grape Seed Flower to my list, has anybody tried this so far? Wiki says it acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it's apparently even among the best in this category.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions