pain improvement after xiaflex, is it possible?

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack1909

Is there anyone in here experiencing some pain reduction after getting xiaflex shots onto the plaque? I got to the point I'm exploring any possible way to enhance my painful daily life.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

wtrenton

Yes. Absolutely. Unequivocally yes. I am largely pain-free at this point, having just this month finished my 10 rounds of Xiaflex injections.

Not saying everyone would see pain reduction -- I don't know, but I imagine every case is different. In my case, I had a moderate curve (30 degrees combined up/left), but I had severe pain EVERY time I was hard. Sex with my wife was miserable. It wasn't just a little pain, it was intense, constant pain when I was hard. So for me, eliminating that pain was my #1 goal by far. If I had to choose, I'd say it was far more important than the 30 deg. curve (although probably equally as important as stopping the curve from any further progression).

See my other post here for more background if it's helpful.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17465.0.html

But for now, I'd say to talk to urologist. Xiaflex treatments absolutely can help reduce or eliminate the pain. I have none anymore, and there was a long, dark period where I didn't think that would be the case.
43 y/o
Peyronies Disease diagnosis Dec 2020
Numerous plaques; curve up&left combnd. 30 deg.
7 mos of Pentox did nothing
Completed 10 Xiaflex injections w/ Dr. Lue, Feb 2022
RestoreX limited use
Curve almost entirely gone
Lost length 1-3/4" still trying to restore