Glucosamine, chondroitine, MSM & Peyronies | joint popping & mild pain

Previous topic - Next topic

bentoboy

Hi there everyone,

Has anyone used glucosamine, chondroitine & MSM for joint health? If so, has it affected your curve in any way?

The problem is that my doctors suspected that I might have RA or Behcet disease (some form of an autoimmune condition) because I have a number of symptoms which are often seen among these diseases. I got tested for RA and other autoimmune conditions, and almost all test results came back negative. Of course, it was quite a relief but I still had a number of symptoms. As of today, most of my joints pop/creak for no reason (quite loudly and more and more often) and sometimes I have some discomfort in my joints (almost like mild pain). On top of this, I did an MRI scan and found out that my right knee's cartilage is partially worn out (level 2 damage; perhaps because of sports or because of inflammation?) and there is some liquid inside of it (which might be a sign of inflammation).

So, as this problem is quite annoying, I've been thinking about taking glucosamine, chondroitine and MSM because I've read that it helped many people. However, I also read that it might worsen Peyronies so I would like to hear your opinion. So far I've been taking Boswellia extract and Omega 3 for about 2 weeks - not much progress.

Thanks

Cyril  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.