My Peyronies story

Previous topic - Next topic

krked

So, a few years back I was doing jelqing, and after one more intense session red spots appeared and Ive stoppeed doing it after that (This could be relevent to the story later on), soon they were gone and everything was back to normal.

about half a year later, I just started having sex, and Ive found durex condomd, "For her pleasure", that had norocaine inside the condom so its applied to your member when you put the condom on. It basically numbs you so you last longer. I use it first time nothing unexpected happens, then I go for round two and put the second condom on and when the 2nd dose of norocain was applied I basically felt nothing down there, was completely numb while having sex and I think i probbably started getting flaccid in the middle of it whithout even knowing it.

I still manage to go all teh way and as Im finishing i feel strong and sharp pain in down there. And that was the beggining of years of problems with that injury, first I thought it was no big deal, it would surealy pass soon, It was painfull sometimes when getting an erection, there was like a little ballon underneath the skin next to the big vein on the upper side of shaft, but it was not too bad and with time it was getting better, but everytime I used it (having sex or doing something else) it would get a bit worse and hurt. Being the horny uncontrallable teenager I could not stop having sex every oportunity I had even tho it made my condition worse. I still did not go to the doctor but instead spent hours on the internet on peyronies diseas forums and found a few cases where people had the similar issues and Ive found a lot of home like remedies which were L-Carnitine, drinking ibuprofen and putting your member in cold water, putting castor oil on the injured spot etc. I hve not gone to doctor because ,by my logic at that time, it was early peyronie inflamatory stage which is usually treated by doing nothing and waiting, which in a lot of cases resolves the issue, but there is a chance that scar tissue is formed, and for that the treatments are much more invasive which I did not like (looking back I should have went to the doctor).

Since then, mote than 2 years have passed, when I managed to not have sex and leave my thing be, along doing the "home treatments", things would be getting noticeably better, but would revert back once Ive had sex a few times, my quess was it would probbably take me few months of not doing anything to completely or almost completely heal which was impossible for me back then since ive just started having sex with my girlfreind, and for 2 years the injury was slowly getting worse and worse, pain when having an erection, pain when wearing tight pants or jeans, pain when lying on my left side, pain after sex, less hardness when having an erection, "hard flaccid" sometimes, sometimes my dick would be hard and the tip of my penis would be soft, It was like that vein on top of my penis had a little spot where it was punctured and there was like a little ballon next to it under skin, noticable to the eye. At one point it became really bad and began making me depressed where Ive tried more with treatments and apstinence, I still did not consider going to the doctor at all, because after hours and hours of reading, the only treatment beside surgery that was given was some oral tablets which prevent the formation of the scar tissue but have very bad side effects, which I would not use.

Slowly it started getting better, hurting less, my erection were better, but there certainly is an amount of scar tissue now, and my penis sligtly curves to the side and is a bit shorter then it was before all this, even though sometimes when I achieve those hardest erections its almost completetely in shape and size as it was before, also the sensitivity is not as good as it used to be but not always. Overall, the state now is not that bad, Ive gotton used to it, my penis is now about 85% of what it used to be before all this in mosyly all aspects, but with periods where it gets significantly better, almost completely back to normal and then after some time it returns (Usually while having sex or having alone time...) Now Ive pretty much completely stopped masturbating, and am having sex less frequent, with long abstinence periods and I hope it will get better like it sometimes does and stay like that.

The lesson of the story is dont touch the F^@$!ng Durex norocaine condoms they are dangerous and durex knew that was f'~c<+d up and still put them out in the market even though they are banned in some countries.

TLDR; Durex condoms with norocaine injured me and gave me a slight peyronies disease, which I have been dealing with for over 2 years, and am still not back to as it was before it happend.

The only point of sharing this story is hoping some information and things I did could help other people, as I have lurekd on theese forums and found preety much all of these remedies in places like this, so I want to return the favour and spread the awareness of condoms with norocaine...

Please dont mind my grammar as english is not my native language.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions