Beyond Colchine for injury // Advice Welcome

Previous topic - Next topic

Days_For_Hope

I have a suspected case of peyronies from penile injury. Yes I'm here from jelqing. I'm that guy and I hate it.

My NTE are painful. My daily life is also utter pain. It stinks. I'm still taking Valium to chill out my night time erections. The Uro at UNC started me on colchine today. I'm also on vitamin e. Question: for my painful flacid and erect penis caused by micro tears of the bucks fascia, what else can or should one take while I'm resting the penis fully (and I mean fully, no NTE right now, too painful). I'm trying to get this guy to heal. And yes, I'm on total rest, just walking and CERTAINLY no jelqing ever ever again.

Summary: Looking for supplements that can heal tissue trauma. On colchine. I have coq10 at home as well as ALC. wondering if these might be good to add.

Thanks
Pete  
33 yo injury to CS 10/21, ripping feeling 12/21 MR/US neg, no plaque, pain (flacid and with NTE) pain in urethra with pee (stricture?) tight tissue of CS near glans, painful tissue left of CS near glans . slight curve left at glans, more so w/ peeing

Pfract

Colchine? or Colchicine?

Hi. I presume you are talking about this medication. You also mention vitamin e. I am sorry to tell you but these medications have no benefits in treating peyronies, according to the latest evidence. Colchicine is acctually a very dangerous medication if you are not aware of how to use it.

What you can in terms of best practices and medications is here: https://malefertilityandpeyroniesclinic.com/peyronies/treatments/

Days_For_Hope

Well, im on .6 mg of the colchicine per day as directed by a uro. It's a prescribed medicine, so I'm so I'm not auto prescribing...

Colchine prevents accute pain, but delays wound healing. I have a wound on the eréctil tisssue of the penis. What else could I do or take that this continues to heal.

Ps after one day of colchicine, my pain is much much better. I have more mobility as well.

Pete
33 yo injury to CS 10/21, ripping feeling 12/21 MR/US neg, no plaque, pain (flacid and with NTE) pain in urethra with pee (stricture?) tight tissue of CS near glans, painful tissue left of CS near glans . slight curve left at glans, more so w/ peeing