Previous topic - Next topic

Rica1991

Hi all,

This problem that we all have is just horrible.

I just want to say well done to everyone that is trying to sort out this issue (Lot's of men don't care)

This forum is extremely useful.

Over the years I've dated many women and I was always fascinated by their past experiences with other guys.

I couldn't tell you the amount of women that had described men explaining they had a bent p.

I asked them, 'well what did you think?' and they said 'I didn't notice anything until they told me' And now I'm one of them.

It's crazy what life throws at you sometimes but what I've realized about myself since being diagnosed... Is how less interested I've been about life throughout my whole 20's.

I've been so blind so what life actually is. This world that we live in is extremely hard especially with so many distractions which fire thoughts/emotions into our minds and its hard to have control.

Sometimes, I'm actually scared of recovering from peyronie's because it's really displined me to just STOP and sit in silence. I quiet my mind from noise and relax.

I sit and look outside my window and think about how happy I was before all of this happened but then I think a bit more deeper.. was I really happy? or have I not been addressing other issues within myself.

I know it's so hard to have a secret that makes your life depressing but when do we have time for nothing? Maybe we are destined for much greater experiences in life.  

I would like to share a few things that might be of interest.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJUzP6icXIE&t=156s < AMAZING documentary.  

2. https://drjoedispenza.com < This really helps me. He talks about 'quantum physics' and how to change your mind and body. The book is great which offers daily mediations that are helpful. (Try)

3. Be creative! Use the time that you have productively until you RECOVER.

4. Go for runs! Eat healthy.

5. It's normal to have bad days! but you can change them.

6. Try and find out things about yourself that you have forgotten about.

I'm not sure how helpful this is but I just wanted to say a few words and share some stuff that I do.

I do believe I was an addict before all of this and I am so happy that I have calmed down and gave myself a rest. I hope to explore a new potenial within me.

Keep up with trying! We can do this.

30yrs old
Started late 2020, 46 degree dorsal curvature
dent on right side which is painful when erect
narrowing on the dorsal, No ED
Been suggested incision & grafting by two urologists

PeyroniKirai

Hello Rica1991,
Thanks for all the inspirational comments.  Could you please complete your profile following this guide?

Real names, specific locations other than state, country or province should be kept private. Often some of the following information will help BUT, PROVIDE ONLY THE INFORMATION YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE SHARING.

Age?
What did your medical doctor conclude?
How long have you had symptoms?
What are your symptoms?
What treatments have you tried and what were the results?
Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment?
where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease?
Are you in a relationship?
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED