VED erection without vacuum

Previous topic - Next topic

Muttley

Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas about this idea and whether it could be harmful or alternatively a positive exercise to perform in order to improve curvature?

After completing the standard VED session, it occurred to me that maybe once the vacuum has been released, one  could try to obtain a natural erection within the cylinder but without using the pump to create a vacuum and then maintaining the erection for a suitable amount of time (ten minutes for example?).
I tried this today. I used visual stimuli and moved the cylinder back and forth to simulate intercourse /masturbation. I did that so that I could maintain an erection. as stated earlier, I did NOT use the pump/create a vacuum. Having said that, I am not sure whether a vacuum might be created anyway; perhaps one ought to keep the release button depressed or even remove the pump.

My rationale was that too much VED is said to be harmful and to be avoided but a natural erection held straight by the cylinder might provide a focussed session with a lot of benefit.

Anyway, I am new to all of this and so if any experts could offer advice I would be grateful.

Thanks!
Late 50s
Nesbit Procedure July 2023 which was successful
Official diagnosis 12/2021: Bend at the end @70 degrees upwards/@35 left

Monty

why use your VED , just use your hand and masturbate if you can.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Muttley

Hi Monty,
I thought that the restriction imposed by the cylinder would help to straighten the bend/curve? I know  that the VED is a way of bringing freshly oxygenated blood into the area and that has certain benefits. But doesn't the fact that the erection is held straight have an effect as well?  I don't want to risk trying to exert opposing pressure myself as who knows what damage I could do.
I am novice, as you know so probably have got the wrong end of the stick :)
Late 50s
Nesbit Procedure July 2023 which was successful
Official diagnosis 12/2021: Bend at the end @70 degrees upwards/@35 left

Monty

don't get me wrong, if you can get a erection that holds you straight, then go for it, you will do no harm so long as you stop if feeling pain, i myself when vacuum released i loose my erect size, have  use a cock ring to hold erection size.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life