Vitamin C?

Previous topic - Next topic

Days_For_Hope

Hi everyone,

Recently a doctor in Mexico City prescribed me Vitamin C 1,000 mg + Vitamin E 400 IU per night. I had a set back after a pelvic floor PT prescribed me some penile massages right
While the tissues were just healing. I'm wondering if this vitamin C is laying down collagen too fast. I feel this pulling sensation in my urethra area that wakes me up at night. Also I took a pee with a slight chub the day after taking the Vit C and the scar I have left of my frenulum seemed to reinjure :( I keep getting these pulling sensations in my injury areas that wake me up at night. This is a new sensation since after taking vitamin C...but it also is occurring after the I'll advised massaged. I worry the Vit C is laying down collagen too fast?

I'm worried the tissue is going to heal shorter. I'm still on Valium, which both of my Mexico City doctors say is good to prevent NTE right now. But I still get them at least half the nights. I'm very lost in all this point. Can anyone comment on my situation?

33 yo injury to CS 10/21, ripping feeling 12/21 MR/US neg, no plaque, pain (flacid and with NTE) pain in urethra with pee (stricture?) tight tissue of CS near glans, painful tissue left of CS near glans . slight curve left at glans, more so w/ peeing