Daily discomfort…pressure from graft/plaque?

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

Since an incision and grafting operation nearly 3 years ago, I have suffered with daily discomfort.

The operation included circumcision, which left the head very sensitive, and discomfort was caused by rubbing on underwear.  This was made worse as loss of flaccid length and non elasticity of the graft and plaque resulted in my refusing to hang, and therefore rubbing excessive on underwear/trousers.

I also seem to get discomfort when sitting, or crossing legs, where the P retracts and there is pressure on the graft and plaque, which causes burning or stinging, and in particular the head.

The worse area is the opening of the urethra.  I've been tested for infections etc, but nothing is ever detected.

After 3 years it's really getting me down.  I think I can live with the ED and dysfunctional P, but constant discomfort impacts my everyday life.

Anybody experience anything similar?

I think I will try a traction device to try and extent the flaccid length and hope to get some hang, and maybe ease pressure from the graft.

I have thought about an implant, but worried that the cylinders may cause increased pressure on the plaque/graft.

49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

MarkDS

Well, since I wrote my last post I had around 3 weeks without pain, but now it's back, even more painful.I just can't figure out what triggers it.  

I've now ordered a PMP.  Maybe that will give some relief.  

This nightmare is never ending!
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

orriw

Do a pain diary and see if you can connect the pain to some food you ate. Or if you have more stress in genereal
26y, injured at 21 :/

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now