Peyronies and urine stream, help

Previous topic - Next topic

Days_For_Hope

I'm in the acute phase, curve is occurring quickly. A doc in Mexico City who specializes in Peyronies told me Vit C 1,000 mg per night / Vit E. 400 Iu per night. The location of scar is under frenulum, also left of frenulum pulling penis left. I am in less pain today after one night of the supplements, with noticeably more curve.

My concern: peeing is more difficult. Stream is weak. Afraid urethra might close. Don't know what to do.

My local hospital is UNC. They have not see. My curve, only said possible peyronies two weeks ago. Only prescribed meloxicam. Only saw the PA. I don't know what to do if my urine stream gets worse. I'm afraid. What should I do right now?
33 yo injury to CS 10/21, ripping feeling 12/21 MR/US neg, no plaque, pain (flacid and with NTE) pain in urethra with pee (stricture?) tight tissue of CS near glans, painful tissue left of CS near glans . slight curve left at glans, more so w/ peeing

GoldenHands

Go see your doctor now. Don't mess around!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

You may have such a thing as a "urethral stricture" which is when the urethra narrows and you can't urinate or it becomes very difficult. It may not be this of course, but if it doesn't improve in the next 1-2 days, go to the hospital. Ignoring this may give you kidney problems or bladder issues.

Also, none of those treatments do anything for peyronies. Here is what the most up to date treatments recommend: https://malefertilityandpeyroniesclinic.com/peyronies/treatments/

Can you get your hands on a Restorex? Act as soon as possible on this. time is of the essence.
Please keep us posted and good luck.  

PeyroniKirai

Assuming that there is no physical blockage, your urologist may prescribe Tamsulosin, also sold as Flomax.  This drug relaxes the muscles in the bladder and around the urethra and allows easier urination.  It also helps alleviate the need to get up many times in the night to urinate.  
 However, if your Peyronie's is causing a physical blockage, Flomax won't help and you do need to see the urologist ASAP.
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED